World of warcraft Legion Class revamps

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Doodle, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Hello!

Im gonna gather all the released information about Legions class visions in this thread. If anyone is looking to come back to WoW in Legion you can easily read up on what blizzards vision and goals are with the class and most importantly maybe the specs since it will matter what Artifact weapon you chose.

Im gonna link to the blue post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19941175

Actually if you click there and scroll down you can just go to the different classes once they get announced. They will be covered in the days to come.
  2. Offline

adagio Moderator

All i needed to hear about Holy Priests.
  3. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Doodle, are you fotm-rerolling to DH or not after having seen Blizzard's vision of the warlock in #Legion?
  5. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I like what's happening with paladin and monk, but from what they've been saying most of the major gameplay changes will come from the new talents.

Hype level: pretty hyped.
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Pwetty bummed out about the Enrage mechanic making it to #Legion unchanged as far as duration and trigger-factor goes.
    Not happy about the example talent either, giving Fury another buff to keep up, with 10sec duration that stacks 5 times, as well as the old 6sec Enrage on top of this shit?
    Pwetty badmadsad.
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

On one hand I would come back to wow, on the other... meh :(
  8. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Know dat feel bruh!
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

rolling FOTM DH BRU