WoD alpha live

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Curupuru, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Offline

Curupuru Community Member

2. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

exciting to get some news finally ^^
  3. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

IF only i would get a invite to it!
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

5. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

Priest development office blizz:

"sup dog what we gonna do this new addon?"
    "how about we try breaking core principles of discs priests again and try to get people to get holy!"
    "YEAh sure thats always fun ...lets do it the 5th time"
  6. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Interesting bits indeed this! Can't wait for this rehaul of skills, classes, mechanics, the lot. Will make for an even better (best pve) game.
  8. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

yep exspecially the stat changes and leaving you less spells to use while you move sound great.

cons are their frantic effort to make me play a different spec, and that they only made smarthealing a bit dumber and not removed it.
    And of course removing rapture which is like the only thing you have to use your brain for as disc.

and oh:
    • Berserker Stance has been removed.
    WOOT?
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

To be honestly frank in all fairness Berzerker stance was pretty obsolete as it is now.
  10. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

yeah but i always consired the stance dancing a defining thing on tanks...now you just have attack and defence...which is pretty standard.
  11. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

FISTWEAVING ALL UP IN THIS BITCH
  12. Offline

adagio Moderator

So my priest bar is going to have a lot less buttons by the looks of all the removals.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  13. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

That's the idea, can't wait personally as some of my keybinds have gotten very wierd by this point.

Happy about the stat balancing and resilience changes too.

I'm less enthused about some of the skill perks, the ones that change ability effects are nice but +X% damage is pretty meh.
  14. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

What bothers me bit...they are nerfing atonement (which is fine cause it is a stupid idea) cause its supposed to be half dps half healing (which is now not..cause you are 100% healing and about 33% dps )..but not buffing the dmg...that sounds weird (but well you are supposed to play holy anyways so it dont matters).

and oh vengeance remove is epic. (stupid mechanic byebye)

and racial bonus reads like a joke...:) getting endless breath underwater while draenei get prim stats and humans seconddary stats..sounds "fine".
  15. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Smite gets a 20% damage buff, but yeah it's a bit weird.

Being part DPS part Healer hybrid in WoW just doesn't really work, the game is balanced around minmaxing.
  16. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

good they work on the important stuff:

• Angelic Feathers, if cast on players, will always prefer the casting priest over others, then pick the player closest to the targeted location. If there are no players where it is targeted, it will still create a feather that can be picked up, as before. Additionally, when collecting multiple feathers, the duration will be extended, instead of replaced.
  17. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Annoys me that mistweavers needed alot of work, wich even tho they admitted that windwalkers needed to be looked at they wont as mistweavers came first >_<
  18. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

welcome to my world where blizz trys to decide what you play.

but whats your problem broh? they gave you a real execute now, a nice fix on fists and made nrg go away from elements thingy.
  19. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Didn't they change WW a lot since release anyway?
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

Looks like priests got the tea boy designing our class for wod. I liked the idea of wotlk disc priest more than I do mop priest. They just needed to tone down the shields and upped the healing and the class would have been fine. Guess I will be a renew lightwell bitch next expac.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk