Who would win in a fight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adagio, Jul 31, 2011.

?

who would win in this fight

Schwarzenegger 6 vote(s) 27.3%
Tyson 16 vote(s) 72.7%
  1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Bit of a weird one this. Just had a few drinks down the local when my mate and i got into a arguement about who would win a fight between these two. Not a boxing match but a proper full on fight. I went for the pure strength of Arnie but my mate went aggression of Tyson. Just interested to see what other thought.

[IMG]

Arnie as a teenage and not yet fully grown.

[IMG]

Tyson probably at his best.
  2. Offline

Shantotto Guest

You're both idiots, watch the pudzianowski fights and realise that muscle mass has a high oxygen tax, bodybuilders are terrible at doing any sustained exercise and a lot of their muscle isnt even functional.

Literally if the fight went more than 20s Arnie would turn blue on the ground and need medical attention.
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

lmao, its not even debatable, Arnie would get torn apart.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I would vote for Sylvester Stalone.

Anyone who can be Rambo, Demolition Man AND Cobra beat up a man famous for eating ears.

(stoking the troll fires)
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Don't forget Arnie usually has a Machine gun under each arm.
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Tyson would bite off whatever of Schwartzkopf's extremities he gets a hold of. Monster boxer wins.
  7. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Schwarzenegger isn't a fighter so I would be Tyson every time imo
  8. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Yeah, a professional fighter will win in all cases.
  9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Any excuse to post this :d

10. Offline

Tal The Architect

To be honest, just watch this video... No contest.

11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

They always talk about how hard he hit and he did hit hard but it was how fast he hit, half the time they didn't even know he'd even threw the punch until they woke up with thier face on the floor. I always worried he'd kill someone tbh.
  12. Offline

Shantotto Guest

He also rarely threw jabs to find distance or stop the other guy coming forward, he just didnt give a fuck. He knew his range perfectly and just came forward ( using his small height comparatively ) to duck punches get inside then blast people with every single pound of force he could throw.

Very very fun style to watch, but only ever gonna last as long as you can keep your speed and reactions.
  13. Offline

Agga Community Member

Tyson was just awesome just loved that guys fights pure missing link aggression,now he looks after Pigeons lol
  14. Offline

Gib Community Member

Tyson came into the ring ready to fight whereas the other guys came in ready to take part in a sport.