When is the turning off of EE happening?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Omnipresent, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

When is it happeneing guys, much like Fizzee I have invested all my time in it and the turning off of it before I can take some diamonds would put me back quite a bit.

Note : I'm more than happy for it to be turned off, but would like something to show for the hours I've put in.
  2. Offline

Also what will happen to items in the Alchemy bags or chests when its turned off?
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The map was too broken to be fixed. We had to restart with ee disabled.

Pretty much note to all: read the wiki before making stuff.

Edit: Just to clarify, none of us have anything due to the restart. Let it be a lesson to the dangers of building mod items that you don't know how they work.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Understood,

To be honest atleast we all have an idea of how stuff works now. Lets chalk that down to a beta test.

I'm looking forward to a reset with no EE.
  5. Offline

Karasu Community Member

I started playing on the new server yesterday and even though I lost all my investment in EE it was quite enjoyable. The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is starvation of materials, especially iron. I ended the night with 3 solar panels, 5 batboxes, 2 macerators, 1 extrator and a load of iron furnaces while nobody else had energy. Those macerators will save my life by doubling the amount of iron I can have :)
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Just have to start pushing outwards, generate new chunks with more iron and coal and set up a train network or portals / teleporters eventually.
  7. Offline

Saul Community Member

Working on the rail, it's the start that is always slow cause I need Coal & Clay to make Brick and I need Brick to make more efficient Cole Coke. Once I get a couple of Coke Ovens we should be gravy on the Rail production, but as you know Cole and Clay are in completely different places.
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

I would love us to make 4 villages all different themes but all linked by rail. One village a Eco focused attempt. Another a dirty oil using shithole of industrial smog. One a nuclear town much like today and another random choice.

That way each of us has something to do.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Decided today, I'm going offshore mining and drilling. I will be making several offshore rigs to dig oil and minerals, eventually I aim to have an offshore nuclear power station.
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Ive been forumlurking this section of the forums and im kinda wondering here.. I have never played minecraft before and actually never seen it played either. But wth are you guys building in this game and does it have no limits?

Nuclear powerplants, meltdowns, diamonds, railworks... wut? lol the game sounds like a real life project.

Fraps please
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Only limit is your imagination.... and small circles.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  12. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

This is doodle we're talking about here..... All he imagines is small circles!
  13. Offline

oh snap pikie my build style from the last map you git!
  14. Offline

I can confirm there are meltdowns.

I failed to maintian my oil refinery, which resulted in it exploding and destroying everything i worked to build.
  15. Offline

adagio Moderator

Doodle, buy the game and we will take you through it step by step one evening. Aslong as you don't expect to use your reflexes and can happily dig a mine like a dwarf you should enjoy it.

Like the others said its all about how you play games. You can go off exploring a never ending world. Dig massive caverns, make anything from sqaures, design a rail network. Even find dungeons on your travels and fight your way through.

You just have to accept its square charms.
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I dont mind the graphics :) I am just not sure info have the imagination to build stuff.. I might be the guy that runs around and makes giant penises

Although I am so bored atm I started playing Diablo 2