What WvW build are you using.

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by cosmose, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Offline

cosmose Community Member

Posting up build use in wvw so can compare between others see whos using what :p

Armour
    Full Berserker armour
    Runes, Superior Rune of Divinity on all armour

Weapon
    Berserker LB
    Superior Sigil of Fire

Berserker Axe/warhorn

Accessory
    Full Berserkers
    All Ruby orbs

Pets
    Spider
    Bear

Utility

Healing Spring - Create a sping that heals you, your pet, and your allies. It also cures conditions on allies.
    Signet of the Hunt - Passive, Grants 25% increased movement speed to you and your pet. Active, Your pet's next attack deals more damage
    Signet of Renewal - Passive, Cures a condition every ten seconds. Active, Your pet pulls all conditions from nearby allies to itself.
    Signet of Stone - Passive improves toughness for you and your pet. Active, Your pet takes no damage from attacks (6 seconds)
    Rampage As One - Pet. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury, and switness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
    Stability (22s): Ignore control effects (Stun, Knockback, Launch, Knockdown, Sink, Float, Fear, Daze)
    Fury (22s): 20% Critical Chance
    Swiftness (22s): 33% Movement speed
    Rampage As One (20s): Grants might to your pet when you attack.

Traits

Marksmanship
    30 Points -
    10 Point - Signet Mastery - Signets recharge 20% faster.
    20 Point - Piecing Arrows -All arrow attacks pierce targets.
    30 Point - Signet of the Beastmaster - Active effects of signets also affect you.

Skirmishing
    30 Points -
    10 Point - Companion's Might - Critical hits grant might to your pets.
    20 Point - Sharpened Edges - Chance to cause bleeding on critical hits.
    30 Point - Quick Draw - Short bow and Longbow skills recharge 20% faster.

Wilderness Survival
    0 Points

Nature Magic
    10 Points -
    10 Point - Strength of Spirit - 5% of vitality is given as a bonus to power.

Beastmastery
    0 Points
  2. Offline

Avaglaor Community Member

After i got my Ranger 80 and running with him WvW i,m trying to find a proper build that will be usefull in our raids. When i made the rannger i had in my mind a "Ranger" but it seems that a classic Ranger build with bows and scirmish playstyle if not so effective in zerg wvw.
    The last build that i start feeling that i'm usefull in our raids was a trap based build for AoEs with Axe/Warhorn-Greatsword.

Atm i'm trying something else and i see something in it, but i would like some improvements. The idea is a support build for the raids:
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fMAQNBHhFakoqruqysC1OA0ekpkWyKYo7RpmeaK3YLt1A

that can be change to a build for smaller groups/solo if needed with some instant changes:
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fMAQJAVRjIVR2ZWyVo2Bi2jMJJLxKYI3DU5J/fyomSL

The damage is not hight but i have good survivability and personally more fun coz i actually can join the fight now.

Any thoughts?
  3. Offline

Mawzor Community Member

4. Offline

Buttercup Community Member

You have... too many skillpoints.