What Top 10 Games Are You Waiting For?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Law, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Offline

Law Community Member

1. Wildstar - Still looking for a MMO that lasts me longer than two months. Has decent content and great PVP. I also love comedy games from Sam and Max to Borderlands!

2. TitanFall - Love FPS but they are all the same these days, all about GFX and not much pewpew fun. TitanFall is on the lines of BF2142 which I loved to bits being future storyline and using Mechs.

3. DayZ StandAlone (Release)- Love the whole idea of these type of games just long as they can try keep hackers down to a min. With the Content they are planning this game looks to be a keeper.

4. Interstellar Marines (Release) - Been following this game for sometime, does look to be the next-gen FPS without the greedy moneygrabbing fucks behind it.

5. Dota 2 (Update) - Single Lane and Other Maps, simple game with great fun feel.

6. Blade And Soul - Love Anime/Manga so being a game with massive Tits and Chicks does it for me. Also Korean so what can I say :D

7. Starforge (Release) - Been following this game since Pre-Alpha and it could be a really good game once they get there shit together. Minecraft meets Halo meets DayZ. Could turn into something amazing!

8. Witcher 3 - Not much to say just really amazing games so far and this one will take some time to complete :D

Saving last 2 for something specialz :D
  2. Offline

Gekido Community Member

1. DayZ

2. Starbound

These are the only ones that i'm really looking forward, don't really care about other shiny stuff... well maybe Witcher and The Crew, but nah...

P.S. MMOS will never be my most anticipated game of week/moth/year/century, cuz they're ALL THE SAME.
  3. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

1) Wildstar
    2) Battlefield 4
    3) (Archeage)

But for now I am looking forward to the Steam summer sales!
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

1) Any proper Warhammer 40k mmoRPG (not some shitty planetside copy)
    2) anything else the guild plays
  5. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Come play Firefall brah. Its good really good
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

HAHAHA BRAH

im immune to hsulf
  7. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

there is atleast 2-3weeks of playing! Thats without then pvp
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

1. Wildstar - i just need good mmo =.-
    2. Transistor - Bastion, nuff said
    3. New dragon age - i dont think it will be any good but hey...
    4. Darksiders 3 (if someone pick up this franchise ) - darksiders 1/2 are one of my favourite games
    5. Witcher 3 - i think im not the only one that is waiting for it.
    6. I dont fucking know...
  9. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

1. DayZ Standalone - The Alpha should be out in around 1 month time, DayZero and Overwatch are good but not enough to keep the experience new after 1 year of playing

2. Wildstar - Next decent MMO, Archeage or ESO didnt impress me from what i saw.

3. Witcher 3 - Huge fan of the first 2 games, can't wait to see what cd project red manages to do with an open world

4. Tom Clancy's The Division - When Ubisoft acquired Massive and restricted the studio to just asset making for assassin's creed i was so sad, World In conflict was and still is my favourite RTS. Im so glad Ubisoft finally saw the potential in the studio and gave them this IP, definitely one if not the most impressive game i saw at E3.

5. Star Citizen - I pledged when they first started the crowd funding and the more I see about this game, the more i cant wait to play it! Gonna be the pirate crew of the district Firefly style.
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I shall join you (on Sunday)!
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Fixed so you don't Hsulf him you evil man!!!
  12. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Think the score is 5-0 to doodle in hsulf'ing O:)
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Your probably right tbh.
  14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I actually have 11 :p

Wildstar
    Destiny
    Everquest Next
    Black Desert Online
    Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade
    Camelot Unchained
    Star Citizen
    World of Darkness Online
    Witcher 3
    Total War: Rome 2
    Europa Universalis IV
  15. Offline

Melody Community Member

1. DayZ Standalone
    2. ArcheAge

That's it.
  16. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

1. Wildstar
    2. WOD:O

I'm starting to think I don't like games
  17. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

1. Dayz Standalone ( I like overwatch very much, breaking point was good until they added bloodsuckers )
    2. Wildstar
    3. Archage
    4. Assassin Creed 4
    5. Maybe Battlefield 4
  18. Offline

Colbey Community Member

(a wild noob appears)

In alphabetical order and I can't count -

Dark Souls 2
    The Division
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    The Elder Scrolls Online (I want to believe that it'll be good, I suspect it will not)
    The Evil Within
    Infamous 3: Second Son
    Mirror's Edge 2
    The Order 1886
    Thief
    Titanfall
    Watch Dogs