What race will you be?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Alex, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Offline

Alex Veteran BOON

Hey, was just wondering, what race will people choose for their thieves.
    Initially i thought charr because of pure awesome( and charrzooka), but then i noticed on gw2db avatar of melandru(human elite).
    At the time i saw it, it gave 20sec immunity to all cc basically so i figured that'd be nice. And now they removed
    racial elites from gw2db. I managed to find avatar on some other site, but there it says that skill gives something entirely different.
    So, what race and why, also do you think that racial elites will play big role or do you think our thief ones will be better?
  2. Offline

Warprophet Community Member

im still struggling on my choice of proffession for main, i like the mesmer, necro (main two choices) and elementalist/engineer (really enjoyed but havent played enough with them to know for sure) almost equally, will probably see what classes are under-represented as for race, im pretty sure its all cosmetic but sylvari/human/charr i wasnt keen on the limited number of asura customisations available,
  3. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

I decided on Charr. I tried all the storylines, and the "feel" of the race suits me most. Never played the "monster"-race before, but since dwarves are lacking, might as well go for the race closest in mentality to them.
  4. Offline

Melody Community Member

5. Offline

Menru Veteran BOON

Asura all the way
  6. Offline

Klecksi Veteran BOON

7. Offline

Vrasku Community Member

I'll play a Human thief.