What Necromancer must do in WvW

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Hellion Ozz, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Offline

Hellion Ozz Community Member

Hey all,

I was thinking about why to make recruitment with class if we cant able to play right / help our group / help our guild (to make their life easier :D). So i was thinking to speak about our builds in wvw (what we must play, not what we like to play), to learn all ppl what they must do in their group and especially necro that after guardian is the most useful for me class in a group of wvw.
    We can make a conversation all of us in ts. :)

Regards,
    Hellion Ozz
  2. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

Hey bud, we have a couple of good WvW necros that would be able to help out with Builds and what is a must to play to be successfull within the current metagame!
    Xalendar is the class leader of necros you guys should make a meeting on Ts on a day that is not all call and discuss all of the above ! ^^
  3. Offline

Hellion Ozz Community Member

i agree with u.
  4. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

We already have a WvW build thread for you to post your builds and discuss it Ozz, this is thread is unnecessary.
  5. Offline

Jame Community Member

I think he was proposing a class meeting in TS (as every class should have), not a build thread. :) *buggers back to the mesmer section*
  6. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I know what he was proposing, and in time there will be something like that.
    But for know let me worry about it.