What are you playing this weekend?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Acina, May 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

[IMG]

So another week is over and the guys and girls here at BOON Control have a full plate on our hands this weekend!

As it's Friday evening the crazy folk over at the Afterlife Gaming Community will be having another crazy night of who can kill Screenager repeatedly and win prizes :p This week they're testing their collective skills in the FPS Tribes:Ascend, do us proud boys (and men that wear skirts)

There are folk still battling demon spawn in Diablo 3, if your playing too and need a hand or just want to enjoy the banter head on over to our growing Diablo 3 section and get posting!

There is the usual faire in MMO land with the guild taking on TERA and generally just about killing anything and everything they can, or picking flowers (I've heard rumours)!!

The Old Gits will be heading off into the land that was once Torchlight, in the aptly named Torchlight 2 for a bit of crazy group hack and slash action on this stress test weekend for Runic Games new ARPG.

So whatever your playing this weekend from single player oldies like Relinquished, or Korean martial arts MMO's like Blade and Soul's 3rd CBT. Let us know in the thread (especially if your streaming)
  2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

is that you on the picture?
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

That's me pre-op yes!
  4. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

Preparing a Fallout 3 Special.
    Unless I finish Thief 3 first!!!

This time, with Fraps!
  5. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

playing diablo 3 atm gonna play some tera tomorrow!
  6. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

tera and LoL for me
  7. Offline

Feidan Community Member

trying to lvl in tera and lol from time to time
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll be streaming some TL2 beta action and playing some Diablo3 and TERA over the weekend.
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

The picture looks like Acina when Fozia ninja-joins his games and gets him deaded.
  10. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Watching GSL finals and then hopefully a little time for TL2. Gah so much non-gaming to do in weekends, need more hours in a day!
  11. Offline

Screenager Community Member

does lying in a comatose count as gaming.. im pwn some z's yup Im also playing find my Guild lead... Ricohs been hospitalised AGAIN! ...
  12. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

i would
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

B&S beta and some TL2 beta.

Gotta love betas.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  14. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Just got my TL2 invite!!! FUCK YEAH!
  15. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

got my TL2 invite too, will be around to give it a bash later on \o/
  16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

\0/ time to try the 6 player I think :)
  17. Offline

Saul Community Member

Enjoyed the TL2 Beta last night, will be playing again all weekend.