WH40K: DM no longer an MMO!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Shiiiiiit!
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I think Teevar may have offed himself :(
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So what would have been a fun MMO has now been changed to be single player with a shitty multiplayer bolted on.

Kinda sad tbh.

However..... "Relic continues to focus on Company Of Heroes". Not all bad news I guess.
  5. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

so much fail :( The one MMO on the horizon I was really looking forward to :(

Hoping now that Jagex's Transformers MMO turns out to be decent
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Sigh...

This left me empty lol
  7. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

Beleaguered publisher THQ has cut some 120 employees from its game development network, as the company looks to streamline the business to ease costs.
    Some 80 positions will be made redundant at Texas outfit Vigil Games, while another 40 will go at Vancouver studio Relic Entertainment.
    The latest bout of sweeping redundancies mark the fifth downsize operation THQ has announced in three months.
    Vigil Games is currently developing MMO title Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium. The publisher has announced this project will be redesigned as a single-player and online multiplayer game.
    As much as $50 million has been spent on the game’s production. A development partner is sought to mitigate costs.

How the hell do you spend 50M USD with nothing to show for it? idiots.
  8. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Changing thier mind all the time trying to please everyone, decide a plan and stick to it! grow some balls!