Website Blogs

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Tal, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I installed some blogging software onto the website, it could be used when playing SW:TOR or any other games that you are playing to keep yourself busy during the interlul.

It was quite popular when we (mistakenly) used vB4, but if no-one would be using it, I don't want it sitting around as an empty space :)

Cheers,
  2. Offline

Tal The Architect

Just a bump in case anyone missed it ;)
  3. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Are you suggesting to allow members to host a blog on booncontrol.com? I don't blog a lot myself, but it might be interesting for some and will certainly provide a base for more front-page material.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yes, it would allow any registered user on this forum to setup their own blog within the booncontrol.com site and yes, if the blog is good, it could be featured.
  5. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

this is something i could potentially get into. post during work hours, play during home!
  6. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Never had a blog but could use it to make a list of games I want to play and always forget which ones so I would not have to stare at the wall for 20 min before deciding what to do during my 30 min of free time.
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I know for sure I wont use it for SW:TOR but I probably will for ArchAge, but thats a long way off.
  8. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Yeah, I've been wondering if this would be possible for a while but never got around to asking, I'd make use of it for sure
  9. Offline

Tal The Architect

Blogs are now active :)
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Thankie :)
  11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I can spam my blog entries from the MA sites if you are ok with it?
  12. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I've been working on some SC2 guides. While not strictly related to BOON/MMOs, would it be OK if I put those there?
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Yeah I could see myself doing this at some point about like DMO.
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

Feel free to put anything you think might be related up there - just as long as it's original content written by yourself :)

The guides may be better off with their own threads though, but that depends on the content. I view blogs as a more of a diary (daily playthroughs or maybe reviews of indie games etc). Use your best judgement ;)
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Looking forward to reading your stuff Merketh and Maskerad.

Guides on what btw Mask, Protoss ? Or general SC2 stuffs.
  16. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Its her bronze league Protoss guide.

"Cannons."
  17. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Pffft.

"Void rays."
  18. Offline

Tal The Architect

Mass Void Rays into Carriers amirite?
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Don't forget the mothership!!!
  20. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Bump.

Is there any chance we can get this re-instated?

I plan to write a lot more and would really appreciate an outlet :)