Warrior bomb build

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Zeikon, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Offline

Zeikon Community Member

2. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

Not so good choose in which pieces should be knight and berseker.

As far as gear goes, a balanced between knights and berserker is based on the below stat comparison on what you lose per 1% of crit damage (credit to Reddit – paradiselight).
    The tradeoff for 1% of crit damage is equal to:
    5 stat points – upgrade slot of trinkets and backpack
    10 stat points- traits (not an equipment, but listed for comparison)
    12 stat points – glove, shoulder and boots
    12.8 stat points – 1H weapons and amulet
    13.33 stat points – Earring
    14 stat points – Backpack (rare version from guild armorsmith)
    14.22 stat points – 2H weapons
    14.4 stat points – Coat
    16 stat points – Ring, helm and legging
  3. Offline

Zaidan Community Member

Well warriors are just OP when i come to stats look at Killraithans setup i more or less copied it and got 27,7k hp 58% critrating 37% crit dmg and buffed like 4k pwr and stil 3.2k armor lol

OP i tell you :D
  4. Offline

Ywvi Community Member

Since we are trying to revamp the Warrior Forums a little , I give you my current WvW built .I fancy my warrior to be the true front liner/beast with offensive but also defensive capabilities and I have come up with a setup that i really enjoy .Any feedback will be appreciated. (Norn food links Wolf Offering + Bear Offering + Snow Leopard Offering + Raven Offering )

Armor :

(p/v/t) + Superior Rune of the Fighter

Accessories :

Earrings = Emerald Orichalcum Earring of the Knight (p/t/crit.dmg)
    Rings = Lost Seal of Usoku and Royal Signet of Doric (p/v/t)
    Back = Beta Fractal Capacitor (Infused) (berserker's)
    Amulet = Collar of the First Commissar (p/t/crit.cmg)

Weapons :

All berserker's
    Gs + Superior Sigil of Bloodlust
    Hammer + Superior Sigil of Rage (Since the lag fest commenced I dare to say that I do not use Hammer at all for the obvious reasons)
    Axes + Superior Sigil of Purity and Superior Sigil of Accuracy

Traits :

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJARSjgOtwFPKPMxBAMDryy84niASfoNA
    STRENGTH - Grandmaster - switch to X Axe Mastery when necessary instead of IX Slashing Power

Foods and Screenies :

With Superior Sharpening Stone + Loaf of Omnomberry Bread + For Great Justice + Signet of Rage + 25 stack of Bloodlust + Norn Foods.
    [IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With Superior Sharpening Stone + Plate of Truffle Steak + For Great Justice + Signet of Rage + 25 stack of Bloodlust +Norn Foods.
    [IMG]

With Master Maintenance Oil + Plate of Truffle Steak + For Great Justice + Signet of Rage + 25 stack of Bloodlust +Norn Foods
    [IMG]

With Master Maintenance Oil + Loaf of Omnomberry Bread + For Great Justice + Signet of Rage + 25 stack of Bloodlust + Norn Foods
    [IMG]

Utility Skills :

When in defence : Endure Pain + Fear Me! + Dolyak Signet

When in attack : Endure Pain + For Great Justice! + Dolyak Signet

According to the needs of the Raid i might also use Stomp
  5. Offline

Zaidan Community Member

I would have moved 5 pt to Discipline for Mobile strikes so you got some what of a defense against imobs

Other then that pretty crazy build :D
  6. Offline

Ywvi Community Member

Thank you for taking the time to look into it .As fars as the 5 points you mention I had thought about it and concluded that [IMG] Last Stand and Dolyak Signet are enough to keep me going and in case of Entagle ,I either Whirlwind Attack it or some Warrior, maybe me ,who is runing Horn at the time and Charge it .I grasp the opportunity to say that we should have at leat 1 warrior weilding horn on the actual fight instead of just spam swiftness before and after .
  7. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

I think that shout builds help more the raid in terms of durability, but on the other hand you put more dps than a shout warrior. In any case, I will do as Zaidan said and get mobile strikes.
    Probably also, I will substitute turtle defense for sure-footed.

And instead of stomp use longbow 3 to buff swifness and might before entering in combat. In case that they ask for heals in a water field, you can use earthshaker if you have enough adrenaline. Using a utility slot just for having a blast finisher I dont think it is so good.
  8. Offline

Ywvi Community Member

What do u mean by that?
    As far as Stomp is concerned , as stated ,it is not in my rotation but...
  9. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

Stomp is just a blast finisher or at least i dont see another utility for it and you have one blast in longbow 3. So if the raid needs blast finisher i consider longbow or hammer F1 better.
  10. Offline

Zeikon Community Member

if your determined on using a sword i suggest you try this build instead http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQNAR3ejcOxutQOPMxBE0DrILEwjCAkJUKaj6A

Accurasy sigil on both weapons and hydromancy on shield
    you can also switch the shield for another axe

"shake it of" is just there as a stunbreaker rly, you can replace it with "for great justice"

knights gear for group play and Full berserker for solo play