Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Allstar, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

..can't be bad

..surely :(

BETA
  2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

They didn't even make new maps. I can name each and every one of the locations in the video.
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

why do all f2p games look like shit
  4. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

Im actually playing Warhammer online at the moment, have been subbed for about a month. and i have heard that those cartoonish craphics can be turned off and make it more like Warhammer online.. guessing its to appeal a bit more to the WoW players or summit
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Teh, like Warhammer online graphics are good then? :p
  6. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

6v6v6

Warhammer isn't gay in a three-way

7. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

8. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Oh, you were in KF? lol.
  9. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

10. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Best guild. Your vids... so amazing.
  11. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

i miss WAR :(
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Stop trolling yourself :(
  14. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

Wrath of Heroes beta is alot of fun already realy looking forward to the release :eek:
  15. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Oh, you're in too? Me and Allstar are in, as are some of my friends. Want to get a premade going next event?
  16. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

im in mask LET ME IN!
  17. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Looks like WoH vs HoN
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Is it identical to WAR, like skills, classes etc?
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I loled at the part where it said "Strategic play".
  20. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Sort of.

Most of the heroes are very much "inspired by" WAR classes, but the abilities aren't the same, and each hero only has 5 abilities.

For example, the Shaman looks and feels very much like a shaman but its abilities are totally different from a WAR shaman and the Shadow Warrior has WAR abilities that perform slightly differently (but still bad :()

There are other heroes which are totally new. A vampire, a Skaven gutter-runner, a Tomb King mummy is planned (although GW made them change his name from "Yu'mahd" to something else) and pretty much endless possibility for more heroes.

There are no resources like AP/mana, just cooldowns (the longest of which is 60sec, and most are very spammable)

They aren't shitting you when they say it's "fast paced", every hero has a pretty high movement speed and you're pretty much PvPing within seconds.

The 6v6v6 deathmatch is fun as hell and the Mourkain Temple map is okay, but pre-mades will win it every time without question.

The client and UI need a lot of work to make it perform as a MOBA. For example: upon getting a queue pop for a game you're thrown straight into the match with only 10sec prep tim, the game NEEDs a match lobby with at least 30sec prep time to chat with your team prior to the match starting.

However, there are a lot of features that haven't been activated so far in Beta and the UI for the 2nd test was much better than the first so I would hope that these changes will be made.

All told, its a very fun game, and its free.