Warframe 8.0+

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Law, May 26, 2013.

1. Offline

Law Community Member

[IMG]

STORY

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor.
    Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins.
    Now they are needed once more.
    The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system.
    A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place.
    They summon you.
    Allow the Lotus to guide you.
    She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive.
    The Grineer will find you, you must be prepared.
    The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.
    Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Stage: Open Beta (Keep all unlocks when released)
    Model: Free2Play
    Download: Steam (Link)
    PVE: Yes
    PVP: Yes but very limited right now, can only be done in Clan (Guild) DoJo.
    PhysX: Yes
    Law Rating: 9/10, Best game I have played this year by far!

In a nutshell it is like ME3-MP (Mass Effect 3) Mode but with space ninjas.
    Huge amount of content, 4x Man Instances that are always changing (Never starts and ends the same).
    All weapons and frames can be crafted with ingame money, never need to spend only if you want to rush.

Did not see a topic about it on the forums, I play this game a lot so thought people might be interested, hope I am allowed to post, delete this topic if not. :D

If this post is allowed and people want a mentor for the game contact myself here or --TheDarkLaw-- ingame.
    I can hop on Teamspeak if people want a run through.
    Also I can power level people if needed :D

Cheers
    Law

P.S. Do not buy any of the packs from steam, not worth it.
  2. Offline

Law Community Member

RARE ARTIFACT DEFENSE EVENT– THIS WEEKEND ONLY

WHAT: Rare Artifact Defense Event -- 3 Rare Artifacts will be scattered throughout special Defense Missions. Survive the specified number of defense waves to pick up the Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption, or Infested Impedance Artifacts.

WHEN: Friday June 21 @ 12:00 PM EDT until Monday June 24 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Stay tuned to the Warframe Alerts, Warframe Nexus app, and in-game “Alerts” for “Secure the Artifacts” mission.

Visit the forums to read the Lotus’ full dispatch to learn more: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F67489-artifact-defense-event-weekend%2F

These weekends normally give something nice if you attend ;)