Vindictus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ðrakon, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Ðrakon Community Member

Vindictus

The game has been released in NA for a long time but its Nexon :D
    Vindictus also known as "Mabinogi Heroes" in korea, its the sequel of Mabinogi, its a Hack & Slash game, uses the engine from Half-Life 2, there has been a comfirmation from Nexon that the game will be released in Q4 of 2011, its going to be a Free-to-Play. About the features of the game i will leave the videos do that work :)

Oficial Site EU
    Oficial Site NA (it has a lot more information that the awesome website from EU)
    Free-to-Play

I played in the NA servers bypassing the IP, cause nexon has IP Block, the game is nice you can enjoy the flow of the fights, its a good game.

I hoe you guys like!
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i need to know if you can swim, jump and or sit down in this game
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Looks really good for a bit of fun to be honest, can't believe they made a good as this looking game totally free. My brother will love this, he's casually playing Global Agenda at the moment.
  4. Offline

Ðrakon Community Member

i think you can do all that although i dont recall about it!

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Catalog/Showcase.aspx
    i guess these days there is hardly anything free :D

i like a thing about these game that its rare to see in games, i think its in the 1st or 2nd video that it shows it players hooking the boss with chains to reduce his movements
    kinda cool!
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Animations are a little clunky looking in the videos but by far not the worst I have seen and they are not too bad in all honesty. Graphics seem pretty decent too. If none of the big name MMO's make release by the end of the year then this could be good for a laugh to pass the time.
  6. Offline

Ðrakon Community Member

7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Played TERA in Korea for a few months, great game and I will more than likely play it when it is released over here.
  8. Offline

Ðrakon Community Member

yeah i'm also waiting for Tera to be released in Europe, thats one of the reasons i joined your forum, so when the time comes i might get a shot to enter in your guild ^^
    my cousin used to be in your guild in Aion, female Sorcerer named Momiko, also most of the games i'm waiting to be released Boon Control plans to take part in it i think like ArcheAge and Blade & Soul. later when i get time i will make some more posts about some other games :D
  9. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

welcome :), its nice to keep an eye on MMO's. There's many getting released over the next few years, and only a few if any will be the big successes they will claim to be. I personally really enjoyed TERA, but I think with the heavy group based levelling it will be a lot more fun playing with people in your native language.
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Ah Momiko, thats a name I haven't heard in a long time. Why they so absent from the forum!!! :p

Yea well I have played TERA, Blade & Soul and ArcheAge and of the three, ArcheAge is my favourite and I would say it's "the best of the three", but its a different style and not really comparable to the other two. Of TERA and Blade & Soul, I preferred Blade & Soul as I thought it was just a little better done and had a few extra features that set it apart from the rest of the MMO's out there and on the horizon. Been openly admitted that TERA was released too early and they are releasing tons of new content so I might re-sub my Korean copy next month to check it out as I did enjoy TERA and the free-aim combat system.

But yea, they are all releasing at different times, so it's not like you need to choose between the three. Should be able to play TERA to death, the Blade & Soul, then ArcheAge.
  11. Offline

Ðrakon Community Member

not sure about Momiko, after he left Aion he hasnt attached to any MMO, only plays PSP and DS u.u"
    gonna tell him to register here.

i will try them all :D even Guild Wars 2 ^^
    but from my guess i will get addicted to ArcheAge cause its what i think will be the most closed to Lineage 2, and after 6 years playing it i got tired ^^ thats why i went to Aion to look for some fresh meat but the mass pvp fails a bit compared to Lineage 2 and a lot more things...
    for now i will play anything that comes out, Tera looks nice with graphics and the combat system hit and dodge :D , Blade & Soul has some nice physics from what i have seen about the feautures cant say much, but from my point of view and taste the one that will come winning for me it will be ArcheAge, created by the same guy of Lineage 2, "you do want you want where you want" :D a game with limits gets boring over time, and what i want is to kill ppl even from my own faction thing you couldt do in Aion and that pissed me off >.<
  12. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

played it few month ago on the us server using a proxy, was pretty poor.
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

Mizou Community Member

did you even see it at gamescom ???
  15. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

duuuude check the date of the post ;)
  16. Offline

Mizou Community Member

holy ... right sry :)
  17. Offline

Gekido Community Member

This game is soooo grindy, there's really nothing else there but grind and steam engine, thats all... don't even bother looking its way if you're not a hardcore grinder.