NSFW [Video] Random Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wonsie, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Man polish are not fukin around ..
  2. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

my kind of games
  3. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Gonna come off pretty lame here... but this game crosses a line in my opinion. Will some nutjob go on a rampage as a result of this game.... quite possibly. Either way, a lot of that footage is in pretty poor taste.

Haven't hard a problem with any of the other games I've played out there.... but this just feels like fuel for nutjobs.
  4. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Shock advertisement. It's like we are back in the 90s. These devs know what they are doing and it is working.
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Poor taste is debatable in my opinion, some people will see it as offensive and others wont, even not being nutjobs.

The question that pops my mind is, wont the nutjobs be nutjobs anyway no matter if the game is made or not? Will this start a new Columbine? Wasn't there already a few Columbine-like cases anyway?

Is the game graphic? Yes certainly. Offensive? Meh.
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

7. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

8. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

9. Offline

adagio Moderator

Nearly 30 years later the real Chernobyl.

10. Offline

adagio Moderator

If Lucas still has Star Wars.

11. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Not long ago I saw on Discovery Channel an impressive episode of "River Monsters" where Jeremy Wade went to chase an "atomic monster" on Chernobyl. Quite amusing not for the fish itself but for the whole episode.
    This was the best version of the video I could find on youtube.

12. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

What if wild animals ate fast food

13. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Hi, im Jeremy Wade and I make going to the shops sounds dangerous. I love watching his stuff as he hunts massive water monsters then puts them back.

His epic fight with a large "think it was a stingray" which had to be hauled to the top of the water by about 7 to 8 foolish locals. Was about the best tv I saw last year. His series used to be on netflix but got removed.
  15. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

16. Offline

adagio Moderator

17. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

In love with this skit from Korean gag concert show :D

Every single one is awesome pretty much :D
  18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Future is here (almost)!
  19. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Since Doodle went full retard cashycashcash, I think this is what will get him in the long run. The new game one will never quit.
  20. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON