Very professional staff you have there S2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F U R I E, May 30, 2011.

1. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

So usual LoL vs HoN discussion on the HoN forum when finally a developer decides to give his input to the already heated debate.

Seems like someone is a bit butthurt :D
  2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Just shows you how far away you need to stay from that community, people are real dicks when it comes to WoW, LoL and HoN.
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

That's actually really bad. He could potentially get a warning for that as it is terrible for PR.
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Christ, if I said that to a customer in my day job I'm pretty certain I wouldn't see the door as I flew through it :p while there will be times that you really want to explode at the idiots that may post, it's not the done thing a Community Management position is part Customer Service, part PR and part human being/player!!

Sent using my Fruit!
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Try it and lets find out.... maybe he has his next job already lined up and thought meh fuck this whinny fuck and let him have it.
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I work with customer support myself. 90% of the people i encounter are total retard. Unless you really have genuine problems your IQ is below average if you need customer support for real.

he has my full understanding :p
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I worked in customer support too and I do not give him/her any support.

Yes you get frustrated a lot when you deal with the public, but that post is incredibly unprofessional and I know for a fact that if I had spoken to people like that in my job I would have been fired. Bad for company image and worse than that, feeds the trolls.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

ofc you would get fired :p obviously he is not the serviceminded person and he will probably get fired as well
  9. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Doesn't matter what somebody says to you, or what they do, if your in a position where you deal with customers you just have to keep it professional, I wouldn't be surprised if he was shown the door never mind warned
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I very highly doubt he's going to get fired, doubt even warned. The whole forum there is a warzone of trolls.
  11. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

It's not about professionalism in these areas, these are competitors and the people who play the games are deadly loyal to either game, with few exceptions. Blatant flaming of an opponent is totally cool marketing when the people who listen are twelve.
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

but both games suck....
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It made him look like a bellend.
  14. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

The problem with that post wasn't the fact that a S2 guy flamed LoL saying that competitive teams had 5 kills in 30 mins... It was the fact that he flamed a customer.

rule: In any business area, the customer is always right.

ps: both games are decent, and quite different implementations of the same genre. it's like comparing Tera to Blade & Soul, for example...
  15. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

This simply shows that there are stupid ppl everywhere.....

If they didnt fire him I would be so surprised, I bet every company has a few asshats in em.

Everyone prefers different games, whos to say whats better when its all about personal preference and taste.

End the war, fucking bury the hatchet for good...

LoL or HoN who gives a shit at the end of the day....
  16. Offline

The only thing lol misses is a big red RAAAAGGGEEE QUIT :)
  17. Offline

Saul Community Member

LMAO.. So you think it is professional to ring back a Multi National Company with over 5k employees and Offices in 30 Countries World Wide, and say to their Senior Systems Architect, "Errm your voice sounds familiar, Is that You Saul"... :p
  18. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

19. Offline

You told me your name dickhead!

Look at info I had!

Firstname surname
    Works in IT
    Sounds like a guy I've had to put up talking about dancing etc for several years

Kinda obvious! And I asked if you were in the army as a tank driver first :p
  20. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

i dont know if he is butthurt or not, but i know i am.

HoN is totally screwed, with the DDoS the game has problems in the login, has problems creating games, has problems matching ppl, has problems keeping up with the games, actually ... the game is the problem right now, and the only solution is to change it.

The community is the usual awesomeness in the "dota type games", and unfortunately has the trend to spread that awesomeness over almost all the players there, no matter what your lvl is (dont rly know bellow 1500, but can vouch for 1700/1800+) its allways there, i played 90% of my 1200 games hearing at least 2 ppl bashing at each other like 5 year old kids who just learned some "insults", and its pandemic.

and the staff "doesnt fall far from the tree".

i heard a story and have seen some screenshots going around, where a guy from S2 has yet, another "special" interaction with a costumer.

http://i.imgur.com/LkmEd.jpg

i dont know much, but that just sounds stupid to me.

in the business area, the customer is neither right or wrong, he is just a customer and the "worker" just has to act accordingly to his job description. and that guy back there, just didnt.

i think i'm going to stay a long time without playing this game, hopefully GW2 or something else will come by, and i will not play that game again.