Vallgard, My faction

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gizmodio, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

Hey Boonskies! So lately i have been playing on this RP MC server called KingCraftUK and i have made myself a faction and a town called Vallgard. problem is tho its now too big for me to keep everything under my already claimed land, the more people in a faction the more land it can claim, so if anyone would help me out and logg onto the server to join my faction so i could claim more land not to get griefed i would appreciate it immensely!

My steam is Nido92 and skype is Odin.f.viken and the server IP is : 109.70.149.189:25565

Here's some Screen shots of it

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9920461/
  2. Offline

I dont require anyone to actually play, its like a guild charter, i just need your signature on your alt and you never have to play on the server ever again :)
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

This may shock you but i don't even think I have it installed at the moment.
  4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

It's like minecraft take hours to intall, adagio! haha ;)
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

You obviously haven't got the new 2.3gb patch that contains more squares!!!!!
  6. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

remember firoz's short lived minecraft experience until Aspira banned him :p
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

My proudest moment in video gaming. :giggle:
  8. Offline

Soo... please join ? :D really need your help not to get griefed
  9. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I should build less carparks :(
  10. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

is it right up there with that time he didn't know what mayonnaise was?

tho i don't think it could top fozias most proudest moment of "whats a quarter of 8?" lmao :giggle:
  11. Offline

Saul Community Member

IT's a sad testiment, but the only 2 projects I have completed in Minecraft was a Large Underwater Penis, and a Huge Vagina Monorail. :(
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Saul is blatantly not getting any.
  13. Offline

Saul Community Member

Far from it, I'm swimming in it at the mo Bro... 3 Stone lighter and way too many horny single mums looking for a bit of Saul :) :)

However I was still with my Ex Wife when I made them, so at the time that was a pretty accurate statement.. :)