Upcoming WvW Updates

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Xtranerf, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Offline

Xtranerf Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Mawzor Community Member

march?!:censored:
  3. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Copy paste is better :p
  4. Offline

Xtranerf Veteran BOON

I tried but couldn't figure out how to do it without it looking crap but I guess paste it in a quote makes it look nice and tidy :D
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Quoted there and copy pasted here. And now we all know Colins username xD
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

March....

Oh ok, I'll just queue till then -_-*
  7. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

8. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

Well if my understanding of the paragraphing is correct, the "mega-update" in March (cause it's so huge and hard to test it had to be pushed back from Feb) is only the introduction of the most important and long-awaited thing ever: progression..like crappy titles and some super-duper special abilities that nobody really asked for when the game is in a state where you can't even get in to play.
    Hopefully by then they'll find the time to set the pop caps back to normal, even though "normal" is still lower than the initially announced numbers.

Not so sure if that progression stuff even includes ascended items, since that appears to fall in the category of "various power-progression rewards" that is In The Works™ and due to arrive In The Future™. Well, not a big deal for me personally but sucks for the anti-PVE types which will continue to q.q about pvers having moar stats then they do.
    Am I getting smth wrong here? :confused:
  9. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Well, as usual speculations are nothing but speculations. I'm not gonna loose any time getting upset wondering what will happen, when it comes we will see.
  10. Offline

Swifter Community Member

Just have to wait and see. There's still a huge pve patch this month though, right? That might shave half the queue times off.
  11. Offline

Jinx Community Member

Welcome to another NCSoft crap. Enjoy your stay.
  12. Offline

Jinx Community Member

You cannot advertise you game with PvP and release PvE patches for 6 months in row... that's a fucking rubbish.

Till they release this content (which will most recently happen in the END of March),GW2 will be on the shelf next to other MMOs ppl played for 1-month... doh.

What I mean is more and more descent ppl will start to leave and we will meet more and more ppl that has just foung the GW2 dodging system. For WvW this means we will have more and more blobbs to fight rather than organised guilds...
  13. Offline

Melody Community Member

Hey, you took away my job as Drama Queen :/.
  14. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I was hoping for some good changes this months. :(
  15. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

Damn man, what a way to brake my spirit :'(
  16. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Settle petels, yeah its delayed to march pretty much, lets just see what they say your getting in march in detail because they are still being very vague.
  17. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Bollocks Anet always over hype everything www was ment to be these massive area where there were things for zergs and small groups to do, Orr was ment to be this amazing area with different paths that co-ordinated groups had to work to open the next path which lead to some amazing end boss, rangers where ment to this amazing patch with 20 changes that turn't out to be 16 5 of which were to under water weapons the rest minor bug fixes, spvp was ment to be the next e-sport and they have 100000 people working on it yet it hasn't really changed since release, 1 new maps 2 5v5 tourneys but no spec/rating/ladder/etc etc etc

I won't put my hopes into anything they say because it ends up being 1/4 of what they make it sound like. idk why you aint bitching them out constantly kc.........
  18. Offline

SmilingBandit Veteran BOON

I probably going inactive until march or until queues are resolved/ we transfered to tier 8. :(

Still good to see they are working on it.
  19. Offline

Jinx Community Member

20. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

At least we'll have something worthwhile to do whilst queuing :D