Troll Convicted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

krusty did it!
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

like athene opened up a school for gaming?
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

EXACTLY!!!

TTTT = Trolling To The Top

You can do it Doodle, we will support you, one troll to another.
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i would if i had time :p i would love to
  5. Offline

Saul Community Member

Hi Daniel Erickson here again, I'm afraid Saul has killed himself over the bullying he has received over our great game SWTOR. This and the fact Maskared wont show pictures of her boobies on the forums.

Since 2003 when I told Molan of KDS, the only way he would get sexual relief from anyone else but himself, would be if he shuffled up to a blind bitch with Parkinsons, I fell in love with internet trolling. Like that Vent recording of the nob heads being trolled on their own Vent, thats Trolling, funny as for the general listener/reader, and increased the more the recipient rises to the bait.

However this dude was not a troll, he was a sadistic little twat that deserved what he got. You would all know the difference if I got hold of Personal details about you, found some embarrasing or painfull fact of your life and abused the hell out of you for it constantly. I mean I never mention Fizzee's 2 inch penis and cleft anus, or how depressed Shant is due to his shite Cleveleys heritage, or Aspira's Peado aspirations for that matter. Cause thats not trolling, it's plain harassment. :timebomb:
  6. Offline

Agga Community Member

hE MAY WELL BE A cUNT AND BY NO MEANS DO I AGREE WITH WHAT HE SAID OR IN THE MANNER IN WHICH IT WAS SAID BUT 18mONTHS IN nICK FOR TYPING SOME SHITE ON THE INTERNET IS ott ITS NOT EVEN TROLLING THATS JUST WHAT cHANNEL 4 NEWES CALLED IT AS THEY KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT THE WAY WE USE THE TERM TROLLING ,18 MTHS IS A LONG LONG TIME IN NICK BELEIVE just ntoiced the caps cba to to edit it all sorry about that ,a mate of mine got stabbed 3 times in the back and nearlly died,the guy got aggrivated assault and will be out much sooner than 18mths on licence so their must be more to this that I diont know about,apart from the briefs having no chance of sticking the suicide on something that may or may not have affected the family member to kill himself long running family fued maybe? Banned from ever using a computer again moved away from the area councelling but 18moths jail,be the thought police next
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Proof that @Agga always proof reads his posts.... lol.
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

That's the last time I perform on cam for you! I don't care how much you are willing to pay for me to fist myself again!
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

Awww Fizzee, you look so funny doing it :), Funny thing is though yesterday afternoon one of the girls in the office wanted to know what "Felching" was, I thought it was fisting, but my work mates were convinced it was something else. So I text my best mate, who whilst does not partake of Felching, as far as I know, would surely know what it is. His Reply to me was this. "Fuck Off, Don't act all Coy, Ive seen the spunk filled straws at your house, Milkshake My Arse". Now that is TROLLING!!!. :)
  10. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Isn't fetching the hamster ..thing?

I really shouldn't know anyway.
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Definition for felching:
    Felching is a sexual practice involving the act of sucking semen out of the vagina or anus of one's partner after sex.

Why are we men sooo grossed out by this idea, yet pretty much expect women to eat the stuff, and fantasise about women licking their fingers after playing with themselves?
    And whenever we contemplate shit like this in the throws of passion to "spice things up" it seems like a great idea right up until orgasm, and then you think "why the fuck would I even think of that, eeeeewwww" and don't do it.
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

so.. what you saying is that you have actually contemplated doing this?
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I would divulge all sorts of kinky shit I've either tried or contemplated but

a) It's more amusing to see what crazy assumptions you guys will jump to
    b) My fiancée prob wouldn't be too impressed if she found out our sex life was online
    c) It's probably no more kinky than most of your sex lives and thoughts, but you guys are scared people will think you're sick.

;)
    Enjoy jumping to conclusions, make sure they are suitably graphic.
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i swear to you, sucking on my own sperm has never been a sexual fantasy
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

yeah but sucking mine is one of yours though...
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

have to admit to that one