Tribunal

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Gotta love when you feel like your making a difference...

[IMG]

You wait all day for a Permaban and 6 come at once!!!

Also, if you guys haven't already, check out the best of tribunal subreddit for amazing reports. We should start sharing any epic tribunal reports we find because some of them are priceless.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Just for those people who think posting "Easy" at the end of a game that you win is nothing major, I decided to punish a guy who was reported for it (as I always do as its childish) and the result was the guy got permabanned. If you believe the chat and reports from one of his other games, these were 2.1K elo ranked games.

[IMG]
  3. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Ok so i report a lot of ppl in any MOBA game even for something minor but this is retarded, im sorry. It's childish and i hate it as well but if i would get banned for something like this then i would go apeshit.
  4. Offline

Angelo Community Member

That's pretty retarded to be honest.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Usually when I see this "easy" crap and punish it, it usually ends up in a timed ban, however in this case it was a permaban. I can only assume the guy was consistently being an douchebag (this might not have been his first time in tribunal), which if true, I am happy to see him banned as its one less douchebag to play with.
  6. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Harsh but not a slip of sympathy.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Reported for playing Jax, I loled.

[IMG]
  8. Offline

RaK Veteran BOON

Well i believe that tribunal can also be a joke sometimes.

For example, felt tempted to try out 20 cases after i saw this thread, first 10 came out, my 4 pardons were shared by the minority. And honestly, we were talking about cases of people in 50 min of gaming only saying something " oh god now they got baron, fuck ". And others only responding to the opponent and team rants and flames aswell.

There was even a case where a guy got voted for punishment for the great majority, got a temp ban and in the 5 reports i've seen, he only resorted to insults in one game ( and it was a simple omg u idiots ), and in all 5 games, all the teams he had had like 1/20 scores and were complaining about him " the jungler " not ganking their lanes.

Lets be serious, we all know how the game can get to us in those situations, specially if you main jungler since ur to blame for all the 3 lanes, the jungle and eventually the game.

I honestly believe most people just read the " reported player " chat, ignore oposing team chat and overall dont even pay attention to the reasons that might have motivated the reports in the first place.

It can be just me, and by no means i'm defending whoever resorts to such behavior, but i believe the tribunal can be extremely harsh and unfair sometimes.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It is extremely harsh, if you swear once in chat you will get punished by the majority, 9 times out of 10. It's just how it works.
  10. Offline

Angelo Community Member

if omg idiots is an insult worthy of a ban, I should be hanged.
  11. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Guess im gonna shut my mouth for once then ;/
  12. Offline

RaK Veteran BOON

We all have bad days. I clearly remember 2 or 3 games that i went on a rampage. I'm surprised those never got to the tribunal.
  13. Offline

Feidan Community Member

All Chat off, ignore any team mate who flames. My old ignore list on EUNE was so big that I would join games with all of my team already being on it.
  14. Offline

Angelo Community Member

But where's the fun in that!
  15. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Or just have the rest of your team on skype, so you can call them cunts to their face ;)
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I got a case the other day where the comment on the report was "flamed non stop on TeamSpeak", lol.
  17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Yet another reason for me to never play this game, never seen anything as stupid as this tribunal system. Kids get to sit on their high horses and ban people for saying omg you idiots? Seriously?

Moba games have always been harsh its not casual friendly and shouldn't be. Grow some balls instead of getting insulted over the Internet learn to flame back or cleverly troll the fool that dared to insult you. Ruin his life with careful wording and make him feel shit the rest of the day for being bad. Owned irl and in game, just as it should be in dota like games. Hell 50% of the reason I play these types of games is because I am giant douche and get to act out with other douches in a giant flame war of glory

Only boundrys should be real life threats and over the top extreme profanity/insulting which a clever troll never needs to resort to anyway. Instead we have this tribunal shit were p12's can report people after having their egos shattered by someone pointing out how shit they really are.
  18. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Pizza.nu?
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lol, I might start putting funny comments in my reports like this...

[IMG]
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Got this gem today.....

[IMG]