Tracer Missile

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Hubba, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Hubba Community Member

....Is so damn broken! Basically the skill reduces armor rating with 4% and can stack up to 5 times + doing dmg. But here's the thing, it stacks 5 times for EACH merc using it which means you can reduce a mobs armor rating by 80% in matter of seconds in which you can just finish them off with a rail shot.

I tried this in a group of mercs against tougher mobs and it was sick. It even works really good solo in pvp, all you have to do is spam it and maybe use a stun/pushback and finish them off with rail shot or normal attacks. You don't even have to use any of your other abilities. Nerf hammer inc when people finds out about it!:rolleyes:
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Jugg has a similar skill that stacks the same way

Been reported a thousand times :-(
  3. Offline

Hubba Community Member

What's the name?
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Don't remember but it's handed to you the moment you pick jugg
  5. Offline

Felby Community Member

Sundering Assault - Strikes the target for damage, and reduces the target's armor by 4% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times. Builds 2 rage.
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Working as intended. Also posting cos of a queue.
  7. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

There's two types of Bh's, the ones who get in YO FACE and use a flame thrower, and the ones who bend over and fire rockets out their asses. In the BH community, we call these guys benders.
  8. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

this, your rockets are weak and make me laugh. My flame thrower is awesomes.
  9. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

On a serious note, mercs have the worst cc in the game so they rely on dmg dmg and more dmg. If they nerf it you wouldn't be able to play the class as without it you don't do damage...
    Pvp wise it's great, in solo it's not op as long as people l2interupt and group pvp as long as healers l2dispel its not op.

Tldr: as tvar said, working as intended. Only posting as I am working and cannot play :(
  10. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

There's also the BH's that like to shoot you with green goo...
  11. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I like those mercs!! Yeah they don't have flame throwers but at least they let me kill more stuffs.
  12. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Actually, we do have flame throwers. Just don't want to get close enough to use them. And if I'm close enough.. DRAGON FUCKING PUNCH EVERYTHING!
  13. Offline

Hubba Community Member

What so bad about being a
    [IMG]?
  14. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

just got this today and boy was it worth the waiting, shit hot ability

Dragon Punch killing blows still make me giggle with delight, now i cant wait to get the talents that give it a knockback, oh fuck yeah! :)
  15. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

I actually go out of my way to finish mobs and players with rocket punch just because I can.
  16. Offline

Jasra Community Member

this ^^ i want macro, which shout SHORYUKEN when i finish player with fire punch!