Tower Wars

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Nerien, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

So finally the tower wars type of game leave the Warcraft III costume maps.

It's currently a game in beta and TB did recently do a wtf is of it playing against his wife.
    Things are still buggy but this is one of the game modes I enjoyed the most out of everything while playing WC3 costume maps.
    Sank so much time into these kind of games :p

If anyone happen to be interested it's quite simple to get your hands on a beta key right now.

Only thing you need to do is to join their steam chat group and message "[SVS] Whyttrash" asking for a key and he will hand you one.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/towerwars

Hope anyone is interested and we could perhaps get some games in, considering it's really fun to play against people you know :p
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

After i watched TB's video i'm very interested in playing it so if i can get beta key i let you know so we can play.
  3. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

where download?
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Game is FUN!
  5. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

As I mentioned it's in beta, you need to get a key from "[SVS] Whyttrash" in the Tower Wars steam group chat channel.

He's currently not there though so will have to wait for him to get back later on if you want to get one. After you get the key you just add it as regular in steam and can download it from your list/directly when you've added it.
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

honestly did not look that much fun but all i have on my iPhone is tower defense games so i might give it a try

the girls sexy voice kept me watching the video, is she hot?
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!