Titanfall

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Xelendar, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Didn't find any thread for this awesome game, good thing Littletoe managed to find the Gamescom demo video.

2. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

Srsly this game is included to the ones i wanna play! The titan mode was a lil bit slow imo, but in soldier form was pretty cool :D Cant wait for its release! I need to get better on my aim though :oops:

ps. My apartment will look so nerdy from now on with all these posters!
  3. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

This game was actually awesome ! :D was fast and smooth :) great gameplay, a bit messy per moment when you get loads of explosion but it was cool :)
  4. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

This game was the only one that made me go HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET IN!

The gameplay was fastpaced, but not so fast that you just die without having a clue what the shit just happend.
    The titans make the gameplay so much more interesting, and even tho double jump sounds like a small thing it chages the core of an FPS immensely and the running on walls...... holy crap, I was up on a rooftop after about ~15secs of gameplay.
    The titans themself were slow like ecati said, but i think that is for the best i think this still gives a good chance for ''normals'' to take down the titans without it being a huge task.
    Only problem that i have with this game right now is the fact that i dont know how many diffrent gamemodes there are and ORIGIN. But i will more than likley and up preorder this at some point
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah best find at Gamescom tbh I can see many drunken nights of BOON kicking the shit out of each other at this
  6. Offline

Akemi Veteran BOON

My game of show. A lot of depth to the game play, competitive and fast!
  7. Offline

Law Community Member

Grrrr... I really hate EA right now but this game has been on my radar for ages. I may have to buy an EA game just for the cause!
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I played it using the xbone controller and it was amazing.

Probably the first FPS I think I will use controller over mouse and keyboard as it just made more sense.
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

yeah when Titanfall due out? serious plannign some very drunken late nights playing this over a weekend... hmm ma6ybe even worth getting a BOON server :p
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

origin mofoers.....
  12. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

No idea but ill be stomping faces on release day

Edit: Derailing this thread like a baws
  13. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Not really!
  14. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Oh you sneaky bastard
  15. Offline

Paran Community Member

It looks really nice. But EA..
  16. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Ripoff of BF2142 without the vehicule diversity and large map but with updated gfx/animations & SP campaign ? Sold.
  17. Offline

Law Community Member

I loved that BF! was my fav by far....

Using Transport Jet with 1Support Pack Pilot, 2engi with chasing mines and 1medic! Was so amazing as never run out of ammo and the jet would not die to repairs and shields :D
    Epic nights fighting off folk on the backside of the Titan with shotguns shouting "Pull" as we shotgun downed them as they landed! Bloody Duck Hunt-2142!

But yea I agree like the game but wont be anything like it. Still on the side line for this as its EA and Origin which is a nono!
  18. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

This is the game that will make me install Origin.
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i allready installed origin for mass effect 3 and sim city (lulz totally forgot i even owned that game)
  20. Offline

Law Community Member

The only game that will make me reinstall Origin is possibly DragonAge3. TitanFall looks good but its to much like CoD for me and I have never played any CoD as I was a true BF Only player. I am waiting for Interstellar Marines to be released and I think that is the best looking NextGen FPS!