The worst game you ever bought

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, May 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Since Rift is the obvious answer for anyone whos payed and played it my second choice would be Anarchy Online. I dont think they had something particular in mind when they made that pile of poo.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Original release of Hellgate was also pretty bad.
  3. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

Rift and I did what pete did .. bought to play with you guys :3 cause I loves ya all <3
  4. Offline

Talisker Veteran BOON

Rift, canceled before first sub.
  5. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

I think most of us played this game only to play with friends lul :)
  6. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I still cant believe how some of you said it was a great game after trying the beta :O I couldnt bear it for more than 5 minutes when i tried it xD
  7. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Soldner secret wars, boiling point: road to hell
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

fixed for ya :p

Sent using my Fruit!
  9. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

the game that i bought and disliked the most is teken 5. so boring and dull played it for 1 hour then never touched it again.

as for rift; its a nice game, had alot of fun in it (mostly couse of the people i play with) but i didnt feel it was worth paying a subscribtion for couse there are other mmo's i prefer over this game.

warhammer online: my favorite mmo even now, sure the game had a bad start and not to mention the devs didnt bring anything majorly new to the game for its whole span, sure they added more pve and land of the dead wich dont add anything for the pvp'er, they did some good and bad updates to the game in terms of RvR, but all in all i enjoyed this game the most of all games PvP wise.

world of warcraft: awesome mmo, just got more boring over the years couse its still the same game. PvP in this game nowadays is just plain boring after PvPing in WAR. Only thing that keeps me playing this is my friends and my brother.

as for Aion, i realy enjoyed aion pvp and pve, mostly becouse of the people i played with, the game is eyecandy in terms of graphics aswell. altho the game got boring eventualy (i quit before 1.9 and triend again in 2.0 wich didnt compell me enough to keep playing).