The Temple of Balthazar chain guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by F U R I E, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Jame Community Member

Well, I want my exotic karma gear, so I hope we can do this soonish as a guild.
  3. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

We should do this today as an guild event. Since its an off day from WvWvW
  4. Offline

Jame Community Member

We can still WvWvW tonight. Right guys? Right?
  5. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Chops is doing wvwvw every week day so that's np Jame. Although no one is obligated to!
  6. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Most ppl that have done WvWvW should be sitting with alot of karma atleast enough for 1 maybe 2 pieces. Not sure what stats the karma dude sell.
  7. Offline

Jame Community Member

Not sure what the prices are. Think I heard someone say 20-25K a piece last night? Probably heard wrong (I hope it wasn't 200k)... however I got about 120K karma so should be able to replace at least something... hopefully.
  8. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Idd, and thats a nice upgrade there
  9. Offline

Karn Community Member

40k a piece, each vendor has different stats
  10. Offline

Jame Community Member

Are all the vendors in the same place or in different places? If in different, somewhere we can see these stats?
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

me kephir nerien and dawnthreader did temple of grenth today some nice exotic karma gear for 42k karma a piece there
  12. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

What kind of stats did it have fozia?
  13. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

kinda random on all the armor pieces. kephir is gonna buy it all for the looks :p
  14. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Think both me and kephir is gonna have like 5-6 diff sets :D
  15. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

You haven't got full exotic gear yet fozia??!
    Tut tut tut.
  16. Offline

Karn Community Member

There's a vendor in each temple (grenth etc), I've had a look around online but not found anywhere with all stats listed
  17. Offline

Jame Community Member

Hm. Well, I'll be home in about an hour or so, if anyone wants to go check them out. How big of a group would we need?
  18. Offline

Karasu Community Member

42k a piece. There are 6 different temples, some of which are easier. The stats are slightly different. Each temple has a different rune and each piece has a diff attribute. You need to do all 6 temples probably before you can have a full set with the same attributes. Skin is the same all over (AFAIK.. might change)

Chain does require 10-15+ people.
  19. Offline

Pheelin Community Member

I am new to your forum and stumbled upon this thread Googling the exotic karma gear and thought this might be relevant to the topic!

I have been looking for a place with all this gear listed together so I could figure out which event I needed to focus on, however, it wasn't listed anywhere so I had to create it myself. It is a pain to do because the merchants are down most of the time and the events need to be completed to pop the vendor.

Hopefully this will help some of you figure out what gear you want to aim for ahead of time. This is a work in progress atm as I only have 4 of the 6 sets completed.

http://the-darkhand.com/guides/exotic-karma-gear/

The link is to my guild website, I am also working on other cool stuff to help the community!
  20. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I've done the chain for unlocking the Temple of Dwayna in a duo (Mesmer and Thief) up to the last part where a warrior joined us and we completed it with little trouble.

Among the most enjoyable I've done so far in PvE :p