The Secret World

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Saul, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Offline

Saul Community Member

I know BC is not going to roll into TSW as a guild, but I'm interested in who is looking to play TSW??

TSW is due for release around April /May although Funcom have not come out with a defined release date yet.

Post here if you are going to play, not if your thinking about it, but if you have committed to play the game from release.

Cheers.
    Saul
  2. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

i will def. try it out at release saul. im intrigued by the the no levling and lots of skills to use thingy they are going with. also afaik they are not doing the entire gear thing either?
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

I'll be trying it out but if it turns out to be a generic mmo. I will blame you.
  4. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I try the first month of almost every mmo that releases, so I will probably give it a whirl. Doesn't appeal on paper though.
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I will get it, but unsure on how much I'll play at launch, or I might not buy it at launch seeing as its in the middle of summer and a time where i generally am not at home.
  6. Offline

Saul Community Member

Dont blame me.. I'm just asking who is getting it, I rate it, but It's a ThemePark MMO so will probably be as limited as the rest of them.