The Secret World for a fiver

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Screenager, May 7, 2012.

1. Offline

Screenager Community Member

2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Done. cheers bud.
  3. Offline

no stress. Mind you the t&c's say if they notice within 14 days they can cancel the order / offer to charge you more but you do get a refund so sod it no loss either way :)
  4. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Damn.. UK only. I'd be interested in buying a copy off someone and paying via bank transfer/paypal. (As long as the price doesn't change ofc..)
  5. Offline

Tal The Architect

Cheers, ordered.
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Same here as karasu, would like to make use of the opportunity but I don't live in the UK.
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

Ordered it yesterday and the website link is now down. So they have realised the error.

Anyone had a e-mail saying it was a mistake yet?
  8. Offline

Tal The Architect

Nope, but I did get an e-mail saying that they've already taken my money.
  9. Offline

ditto :D heres hoping we're in the clear then I just have to figure out what to do with the spare box /fiddle
  10. Offline

inb4 the rest of you do. trust a dirty cheap scot to find it at this price.. I mean personally I was going to nick it but this saves the bus fare ?
  11. Offline

adagio Moderator

I love Scottish tales. Didn't someone try to car bomb a airport once but only managed to crash and set himself on fire. Then a Scotsman decided to kick this flaming bomber in the nuts.

Never let a fire get in the way of a good kicking.
  12. Offline

13. Offline

adagio Moderator

The weirdest thing just happened. Not only did I get a e-mail from Asda thanking me for cancelling my order which I haven't done. Only for them to then send another e-mail saying my £5 has been refunded but I then recieved 2 e-mail given me e-vouchers for £20 and £15. So in return for not getting the game I didn't want they gave me £35. Figure that one out.
  14. Offline

i know .. its been happening to me.. i mightve setup three accounts on asda. one for each copy of the game i bought.... erm... yep three refunds and three sets of vouchers... thats a lot of beer and pizza :D
  15. Offline

Tal The Architect

I haven't got that (yet), and my order is still showing up on the website... :p
  16. Offline

Tal The Architect

Looks like I spoke 4 minutes too soon :D
  17. Offline

Tal The Architect

Tbh, I'm pretty happy with the £35 vouchers for nothing!
  18. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I got a phone call not an email, same deal though and they say the £35 worth of vouchers are to reorder the game at its normal price :s
  19. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Same! £35 worth of vouchers for a fiver! cheers Screenager, You Scots do prove useful sometimes :p

*Edit*
    looks like I got my fiver back too!
  20. Offline

Tal The Architect

Actually I got a phonecall too, but it went to voicemail because I'm in the US. Probably saying the same thing!