This caught my eye a while back but is starting to look more interesting. It is a Sandpark MMO from Indie Dev studio Above and Beyond Technologies.
- 3 Faction PvP - the 3rd faction is a rogue nation (similar to the pirate part of ArcheAge) allowing you to create your own guild factions.
- Player created cities and structures
- Can create multiple nation (guild) cities and defend and siege other nations cities
- Skill based leveling rather than level based (no levels)
- Skills leveled by using them
- Not forced int o a combat role, you can be a crafter, harvester, diplomat etc
- Missions (quests) are available and acceptable on the fly - no need to return to base etc
- Most items in game are purely cosmetic, items are modded to give stats
- Public quest system similar to WAR/GW2, although with the random roaming of Rift's Rift system
- Random engagements (PQ's) can spawn that will take over player cities and create dungeons
- Ability to genetically modify in game species to create new species
- Over harvesting an area will cause it to run dry (it will recover slowly)
- Combat has 2 modes - Action (similar to TERA or a FPS) or RPG (Standard MMO fair)
- Interesting twists to combat (see Kickstarter Page for more details)
- Group combat content AI is randomly generated, so boss mobs for eg will change their behavior on the fly
- Vehicles not just fir transport but can be used in combat as well
Above and Beyond are currently accepting Alpha Test Applications here and they are hoping to slip into Beta testing towards the end of the year (Beta access is granted initially through backing on KS) and release next year (2013).
For more information head on over to either their Kickstarter page or the main website, where they have quite a lot of information about the game and the team behind it.