The NEW Plan!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Lunawolfy, May 2, 2015.

1. Offline

Lunawolfy Veteran BOON

Posted here for visibility for those who may not be in the WoW section :D

UPDATE! This is live then guild is up and running on Draenor. Looking for badass BOONs wanting to chillax raid atm :)

=====

Heyah BOONies!

Mildly inspired by my recent facebook post. And hugely inspired by recent bullshit guild drama would anyone be interested in returning to the fold one more time and raiding again like the enourmous retards we are!?:)

I currently have 5 8/10M players who are looking for somewhere to play. These are great players and a good laugh to play with. We would quite obviously not be immediately looking to raid Mythic, however Draenor has a ENORMOUS number of horde PvErs and with a strong base we can rek this.

If your looking to press 10/10M this tier you may wanna pass. But if you wanna raid like we used to and cry with laughter the whole way there... This may be for you :)

The Server: Draenor - EU

The Players:

Lunawolfy
    Shadóx
    Rekkiem
    Nyoken
    Hunnypopz
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

As fun as this would definitely be, I can't commit the time, and I'm not the sort of person who can cashy WoW....
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

HE SAID HAVING A LAUGH WHILE RAIDING, IE NOT BRINGING NICK ;)
  5. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

When there is an official release date on Hellfire Citadel I shall notify you on the coming of Tvarrosh.
  7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

You replacing Garrosh? He be dead.
  8. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Stating the obvious since 1521
  9. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

Allstar plz don't spread the contagion of that dreadful gamble addon :)

Also, GL with reformbois!
    ..and remember to not stand in the fire, stampers, mines, smashes, (various) blackrock pools, spinny swords, clapping hands made from rock, tornadoes, mortar shots, etc.
  10. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Surely you can raid with a 3rd guild tumble? You only raiding with 2 at the moment.
  11. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

Pretty sure I'll stick with 'no' on this one..
    However I can probably help with heroic loot increase on Monday and Tuesday if you end up doing it for gear catch-up, as I'm no longer running that mode on either toon.
  12. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

tumble`s slack is real.