The end has come, retiring from Guild Leading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

And imagine all the spastics he had to try to control! Even on his own forums
  2. Offline

Avaglaor Community Member

Have fun PLAYING the games from now on KC, you were/are a very good leader, its rare in mmos nowdays to find a core of players that are following their leader no matter what (latest example ESO).
    I hope to meet again in a new worlds someday.
  3. Offline

Yatch Community Member

Playing with BOON is without a doubt the most fun i've had in online gaming, especially with your crazy scottish on TS, hope to see you around :)
  4. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Not to mention, that as you get older masturbation takes longer. So that's taking up a hell of a lot of time before when he could knock one out in those times where he claimed "oh I just fell asleep there for a few minutes".
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Putin it in the penguins more like.
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Its ok when I fall asleep you wife just moans louder over skype and I wake up and she finishes me off.
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

Talking about retirement. When are you coming out of yours Aspira.
  8. Offline

Akemi Veteran BOON

Nawww Chops! You leave a great legacy behind that's for sure!
  9. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Bad news... but ^^
    Thanks for together spent moments ^^ amazing the lead in Aion and GW 2 ^^ these are former pleasure, as well as the good lesson:) one more time the great thanks and successes in RL ^^
  10. Offline

Miyo Community Member

11. Offline

Jinx Community Member

12. Offline

Screenager Community Member

aparentlly work have unblocked this forum fro the firewall hahahahahahahahahaha xD

I'll be frequenting this more often now.
    Chops it might be late but you know as well as I do it was an honour fighting along side you and you're wenches
  13. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Necroing this with high hopes!
    Choppy, are you planning something? :3
  14. Offline

Paran Community Member

Die i missed something?