The end has come, retiring from Guild Leading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Nah, I am. We're this close to the guild you've always wanted Aspira, BOON lead by me haha! Doodle left with the other quitters, you know what they say O:)
  2. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

i blame all of you for this
  3. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Wasn't me, I was afk.
  4. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

Have a good retirement my friend, i know that osteoporosys is hard thing to live with and doesnt get better with age.
    Was great fun playing alongside you in Aion and with you in GW2 and TESO, hope we can cross paths in archeage.

Thanx for all the fun and cya arround.
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

Its just like when Babs Windsor left the Queen Vic. I shall miss the giggle and the cleavage. Even though your gone I think Boon will last. Too many of us like playing and annoying each other to get rid of the name.

Now we can become like Fifa. All corrupt and with the wrong leadership sell out to EA an Ubisoft in selling they're games.

Fozia for guild president.
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

You know, now that you mention it, Fozia = Sepp Blatter
  7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Im totally Putin
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

I hear you putin the penguins all the while.
  9. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Putin les boules --
  10. Offline

SmilingBandit Veteran BOON

Even for my short time beeing part of boon control i can say that the experience in GW2 PVP with you as raidleader was the best i have ever had in an online mmo and was one of the most fun times to play in my gameing history!

I miss your angry scottish voice on TS! :(

Remember the "Last man standing" in the Tower when we captured it near their spawn and after some time all walls were down and it took them 15min to get in even with outnumbering us 5:1! :D
  11. Offline

Gib Community Member

A well deserved rest and thank you for the fun times.
  12. Offline

Feidan Community Member

<salute>

Thanks to you GW2 WvWvW has been an incredible experience.
  13. Offline

Paran Community Member

Sometimes I think: "Do they even know who I am if I write something in the forum? How could they? My name in-game is totaly different (still dont know why I registered with feli...) and I have been only 1 month in BOON before they disband in gw2."

This 1 month was enough for me to realize "That is what I looked for the past 3 years! Decent members and a active forum (and a few small things :p). Never a german community/guild/clan again." What you kc and your fellowship created here its amazing and something that I looked for and I think not only me. Dont throw that away.

I wish you - what ever you want to do, good luck, have fun and stay healthy.
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

End of an era!!

But as I feel this may have been missed, there is chance that we (BOON Control) will build a guild in any upcoming game (depends on a few factors) it just means that it won't be run by Katiechops. I would like to point out that KC enjoyed playing as a standard raider in the WoW guild with no responsibility etc.

We are still here as a community of like minded folk that enjoy playing games together, I don't see this changing a great deal in the future.
  15. Offline

Paran Community Member

I saw a lot of guilds or communities which everything fell apart after the gl quited. Thats the reason why I wrote it.
  16. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Wasn't based on your comment :p but more all the PM's I have received since yesterday regarding this :)
  17. Offline

Paran Community Member

Pm´s like that?

[IMG]
  18. Offline

Gib Community Member

"Aaam ney doin any a that shit, am just gonna run around and axe things"

Pretty sure I recall that from some point in Serpentshrine cavern.
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

I think you will find there are about 5 or 6 or more people in this guild who could easily run a Boon Control guild in any upcoming mmo. Plus the community will always be around. Its hard for us old timers to move on. ;)
  20. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Must've been though to lead a guild with so many people joining and leaving trough the years.

Hope you will have a nice time playing without the responsibilities.