The end has come, retiring from Guild Leading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katiechops, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

What about luna he is young but he got that raw potential in his scottish voice, now we just need to age him
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

During my gaming life i have ever been in a handful of guilds. 3 of them i would consider serious guilds and BOON Control has been the one i have spent the longest time in. Seeing you quit guild leading just makes me genuinely sad in a way I never thought. Ever since i was like 19 years old we ended up on the same server and faction on and off no matter what MMO i ended up playing. That is 10 years of my life.. kinda sick.

I don't think I will ever find a guild i feel the same sense of loyalty towards or a Guild Leader for that matter. And I am to old to even care enough to try.

saying this sucks is selfish but fuck it THIS SUCKS :(
  3. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

It's like something forces me to quit gaming.
    1) Still trying to recover from the break with my girlfriend (9 months now)
    2) starting univ in september
    3) started sporting
    4) no fun game around, and no great game being released in the next few years

5) and now Chops quiting...

All joy has gone, I miss Aion's high days... :(
  4. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

SHTISHTIFUCKSHITSHITFUCK....... Welp i guess 10years of guild leading has earned you your retirement. In just glad you are not quitting gaming alltogether. We will miss your leadership o' mighty buttkisser
  5. Offline

Phalaxxo Community Member

Noone to delete your neo-nazi posts now ;)
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So this exactly how this will go down as I know you too well Katiechops

Next mmo comes out, we all join a guild together because you dont want to be the leader. A couple of weeks in you start to rage at how poorly things are being run, you take over and things are back to normal.

There will always be a BOON Control with you at the front KC, as long as your able to still operate a mouse and keyboard... or should that be learn to operate a mouse and keyboard.

Enjoy your "retirement", get some rest, as we all know come the next MMO, the control freak in you will be stepping into the leader role as always. :)
  7. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

8. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

I blame Killa
  9. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

Sad to hear. Probably also hard decision to take. Hope you the best for the future.
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Aspira your wrong I am afraid, I don't have the time even if I wanted too and I have other stuff irl I'd rather go off and do now the kids have grown up and independant.

So just to be clear I am still playing mmo's and I will still be here playing games, on forums deleting posts and talking shiton TS, However, I will not be making a new BOON Guild or Leading a Guild in future. I intend playing Archage hardcore, as a member in a guild, "hardcore" = half the time and effort for me,,, EZ mode you slacking bastids! RAWR!
  11. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

If you want me to I can prob get you into red guard, don't you like Sacrx?
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol, actually do like that guy was good fun fighting alongside him in GW2 always made me laugh, but I think RG are inactive these days.
  13. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Sacrx is waiting for Camelot Unchained, he was asking what your plans are regarding it.

They don't plan to play AA.
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

That's cool KC, now you can sell the BOON franchise for in-game gold in various games you play, demand an invite along with the package and tag along for free epix. Hm, wait that's just like normal. Err, I guess we'll change the WoW guild name now to something more fitting like <SMASH>.
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Cheeky git, I have np you guys running with BOON name in WoW but make sure if your handing over the guild to others whenever all sensible old BOONs have finished you don't hand it to retards kk
  16. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

KC and Sacrx..now that would be some funny shit to listen to while raiding:
    KC: "build a treb here, starve the fuckers then take their fort"
    Sacrx: "kamikazeeeeeee, bombin' here, bombin' here, damage! damage! damage!, keep bombin' there, keep bombin there, come ooooooon"

On a more serious note, leadership will be missed, but see u in WoD anyway. :D
  17. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

hehe thats why the combo worked very well in GW2, if BOON and RG were on a map everything fell, be it T3 keeps on T1 servers during prime time, made no difference just ment we got 1k kills while taking thier keeps right in front of them, both guilds had their styles and we both knew it and both worked it to our advantage.
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Too late for that! :D
  19. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

thats what i thought.
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is doodle in charge? :p