Terran Theme (Broodwar version) or Hell March (C&C RA1) ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Sep 5, 2011.

?

Terran Theme or Hell March ?

Terran Theme (Broodwar version) 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Hell March (C&C RA1) 10 vote(s) 71.4%
  1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This argument came up on todays GSL Code S stream.

Tasteless said Broodwar was a better game than C&C1, but that C&C RA1 had better music. Artosis then said that was BS and that Terran theme from Broodwar was the best music ever, so good infact that he will play it at his wedding. Tasteless responded by saying that Hell March was better and so good he will play it at his funeral.

So the question is, which is better ?

Broodwar Terran theme or C&C RA1 Hell March ?

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Personally I think that Starcraft 2's Terran theme is one of the best bits of in game music ever made, but as far as Broodwar vs C&C 1 goes, I would have to give my vote to Hell March.

SC2 Terran Theme below.

3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

No wai, says otherwise

and so does

On topic, my former brother in law helped compose Hell March, so I'm gonna go with that.
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Red Alert taught me everything i need to know about Tesla and hot chicks in uniform.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@Tvar - Clever wording is clever. :)
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

7. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Hell March, didn't even hesitate.

(Also worth mentioning that RA isn't C&C1 :p)
  8. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Terran theme any day.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea, my bad. Although..... C&C1 had some epic tunes too.... and the cutscenes.... and the alternate endings..... hmm, might need to load this up and play it again.
  10. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I play through Red Alert pretty much every year, I'm not much of a strat gamer but I absolutely love everything about RA
  11. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

red alert still stands as one of my all time favourites
  12. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I <3 Frank Klepachi's tracks :). Blizzard's good as well, just don't think the Terran ones are the best.
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So.... this thread shows that as a guild, we prefer Tasteless to Artosis..... at least in a musical taste way.
  14. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

No idea who those people are anyway, and before you go omfg you should get out of your friggin cave.. I couldn't care less.
  15. Offline

Shantotto Guest

It just shows a bunch of nubs played C&C as their first RTS and not dune 2, and have never watched any good BW.
  16. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Personal pref Shant, you don't have to be an e-sport player to enjoy a game. Enjoyed Dune II, C&C, Red Alert and BW but I played it casually and over LAN. Why does one thing have to be better than the other, as if you can't enjoy all of them.
  17. Offline

Shantotto Guest

My point was how many people actually voted on the songs?
  18. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I voted on the song, but even then both BW and RA1 had better songs than those. It's just more popular or well-known, most of those other songs were more mood-setters than stand-alone songs though (atmospheric)
  19. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

20. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Who didn't play Dune 2 before C&C? :p
    Jump less to silly conclusions, because a poll about shit is serious business. :s