TERA - Translating Hangame Site KSSN prompt screen

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Avia, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Avia Community Member

[IMG]

What about this message then?

Attached Files:

• lol.png
      lol.png
      File size:
      255.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

That's the security check
    Login id
    Password
    Last digits of KSSN
    Korean name
  3. Offline

Avia Community Member

Thanks Fizzee, and a huge thanks to FuryON for helping me through the whole thing with getting the client and fixing my account. :)
  4. Offline

Moods Community Member

I bought an account and tried loggin in 2 times with the info they gave me, and now I am getting this screen, and they do not seem very helpful :/

Is there anything I can do myself?
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Why it's not working I can't say. Could you show us a screenshot of what you get when you type in the details you havein the boxes as follows:

Login id
    Password
    Last digits of KSSN
    Korean name
  6. Offline

Moods Community Member

Sorry removed the info.

I am getting the exact screen you are showing above, the issue is they provided me with ID, Password and KSSN, but no Korean name, so I am clueless as to what I am supposed to write there, the account didnt work in the first place tho, so I am afraid they might have scammed me.
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

It's highly unlikely you will have been scammed as the site you will have bought the game from have never been an issue in the past.

I can't for the life of me remember how you find your korean name, as I stopped playing Ktera months ago, but someone will be along to help soon, keep an eye on this thread and your inbox.

Omnipresent
    Aspira
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hey Moods

When you acquired your account for TERA, you should have 4 pieces of information. The account name, the password, a KSSN and a Korean name which will be qritten in Hangul.

If you do not have the Korean name included in your e-mail from the retailer that you acquired the account from, all you need to do is e-mail them quoting your order number from the transaction where you acquired the account and tell them that they forgot to include the Korean name with the rest of the details.

This should be enough to sort it out for you, if not, please PM me as if we need to go into any more detail that this about your account, I would prefer it to be done in private.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Aspira, looking back through my e-mail I also had 3 pieces of info... could I be right in thinking the Hangul at the start of the KSSN is the korean name?

can't for the life of me remember :(
  10. Offline

Moods Community Member

Yeah I think you are right about that, I got past that screen now, but the next screens has me even more confused hehe, I will take this to private chat with Aspira :)
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Glad you're progressing and hope you enjoy the game :)