TERA Patch Notes - April 27th - 2nd big update omgomgomgomgomg OMG

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Shantotto, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Major changes:

IOMGOMG OMG

Remember rifts from aion? Remember how awesome that was?

System> server-specific mobile battle]
    ν, depending on time in certain areas can be moved to another server level to go through it when the doors were opened to the other server
    PVP will be changed to allow players.
    ν move between servers allow a door open for the time dimension to a point, and after 2 hours and 2 hours will be returned automatically.
    ν after moving between servers are moved between servers, chat servers, the other does not, the player also kerikmyeong
    Are marked by a special character.

Practical translation for the retarded - CROSS SERVERS RIFTING .

Level cap going from 50>58, class specific 50 armour introduced.

Full notes:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

That rifting stuff is going to own hehe. awesome.
  3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

WTB pix to see if Slayers still look like gay-ass leatherfags in their end-tier Armors.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Go Berserker then in full plate.
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

WTB more than one alternative. :p
    Also not sure I like the zerker. :eek:
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Tbh, rifting was the single most enjoyable thing about Aion by a mile. Fucking epic that they are putting it in TERA and that it will be cross server...... so you can grab all your friends and go get some server vs. server action...... server pride might actually make a return to the MMO scene.
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

8. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

WTH this guy has fins? rofl
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Holy shit thats nice armor.
  10. Offline

Shantotto Guest

There will be new shinier armour in this patch as well.
    I hope it's quested stuff tbh :p
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I'm just still trying to clam myself down over the fact that you will be able to rift. It's gona be like playing Aion pre-rift nerf. Good to see variety in PvP being added in, especially open world. Let's just hope you don't have to use the PK tokens when you go through a rift.
  12. Offline

Mizou Community Member

:) im now excited
  13. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Seems like guild housing is going in this patch as well.
  14. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Adding new pvp content is a good idea, /copy & paste from aion is not. Lets see how they do it.
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea this is a mega patch tbh.

You have point as adding PvP is good, but copying old designs isn't exactly being innovative.

However, if you ask any serious PvPer who played Aion from release what the single best PvP in the game was, they would say rifts. There was huge cry from the community when rifts were nerfed and it really did kill PvP for a lot of people. Copying the rift system is a really good idea in this instance as its a proven design that the PvP community like. If Aion was still using it in the same way as it did when the game was released, I would be arguing TERA is being lazy, the fact the Aion shot themselves in the foot when the changed rifts, I would argue that TERA are being very smart from a business perspective and are doing things to try and entice old Aion players to come play TERA.
  16. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I must have quit aion before they put merged elyos and asmo into 1 faction and added cross server rifting. :p
  17. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

mkay.. next you'll argue that rift portal in tera are grey and in aion they are blue lol
    In essence the concept remains the same; it doesnt mean it will be bad either in tera. It just a bit disapointing that they didnt try something new pvp wise but i guess i'm being negative and not objective anymore when it comes to tera.
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

oh, is ther ea patch coming and is there any details because even i was looking at this and thinking hmm maybe there is potential here
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Erm, kinda what the whole thread is about.....? lol.
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

ROFL :p

(at present looking into the validity of the patch notes)