Tera Media ( Screenshots/Videos )

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Shantotto, Mar 15, 2011.

Welcome to the BOON Control Community!
You're currently viewing our site as a guest user. or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions - as well as removing advertisements!

1. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

I had a pretty productive day today. I hit 31 on my Elin priest and I got decked out in pretty much all blue armor. I noticed things are starting to get a bit harder, it is pretty nice though, I am enjoying the difficulty increase. I also learned that my priest can absolutely destroy a lancer and a warrior in a duel at my current level. I really want to try dueling some other classes. I dueled a fellow priest friend that was my level and beat him pretty easily though, that brought me a little satisfaction. I am really wanting to duel a slayer, berserker, or mystic though...

Anyways onto the screenshots:

This spider was scared as hell when it started to die, especially knowing that it was 3 cute little elins destroying it. Poor thing I think it was pretty embarrassed... lol
    [IMG]

Hitting town after a long day of leveling. I felt really good though looking at what I had accomplished. :)
    [IMG]

Hope to see some of you in-game soon!
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Those spiders have really nice animations.
  3. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

5. Offline

Fokkie Veteran BOON

agree!!
  6. Offline

Mizou Community Member

looks epic
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

8. Offline

Miyo Community Member

tbh i`m not impressed :(
  9. Offline

Mizou Community Member

stfu ! @ miyo
  10. Offline

Angelo Community Member

That zerker looks so badass : D And that little emo chick priest too.
  11. Offline

Miyo Community Member

12. Offline

Tvar Warcraft Officer

Phat! That makes everyone want to play a zerker! :D
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

so when can we actually play this
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Western release will probably be September this year, no confirmed release date as yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  15. Offline

David Community Member

16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

17. Offline

David Community Member

its alot more fun then just killing normal mobs keeps you focused all the time cuz to many mistakes =death hehe :Dand at my lvl you just need like 12 mobs to ding
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Nice, so the exp is actually worth it then. ^^
  19. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

It looks awesome, but i gotta say one thing that worries me is that it looks MUCH better than Aion did, and even with uber PC Aion during PvP was terrible (yeah i know it can be down to coding etc)

So i hope they get it right in the sense you can actually PvP at more than 1 FPS without D/C every 2min.
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The unreal3 engine is far better in the optimization stakes than the Cry1 engine. On my crappy old rig TERA runs as smooth as a babies bum, compared to Aion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner