Tera Installer

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Omen, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Offline

Omen Community Member

Just got the Website working and everything was going good......Im at the Page where you choose the directory of the download.....i choose one then hit the orange button and nothing....it doesnt start to download~ Am i doing something wrong?
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Can you upload a screenshot of exactly what you are looking at when you get stuck.

Just a printscreen uploaded to imgur is fine.
  3. Offline

Omen Community Member

4. Offline

Omen Community Member

5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

6. Offline

Omen Community Member

been on the same thing for about 3 hours now
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Did you change the default directory from C:\HanPurple to something else ?

You kind of NEED to use this directory, or atleast I always had problems when changing it, but when using the default directory (C:\HanPurple) to install the game, it always worked.
  8. Offline

Omen Community Member

ill try again i did that the first time and it still didnt start downloading
  9. Offline

Omen Community Member

how do i change it back to default?
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Try using the default and see if it works.

It is a slow downloader so you might need to give it 5~10mins to see if it is working, but if it is still not working after using the default directory, then I would guess that you must be blocking it somehow.

Delete the client from where ever you installed it to and re-install the client.
  11. Offline

Omen Community Member

it still has the same directory saved in it
  12. Offline

Omen Community Member

Sweet its working thanks alot man
    Got any Help for a New K-tera Player? Like a Guild with Vent?
    LOL
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Glad its working.

As for a guild with vent, I dunno dude, I haven't played in about 4months.

Maybe one of the other guys on the forum will have an idea but i am a bit out of touch with atm. Finding English speaking guilds isn't hard though once your ingame. They tend to stick out quite noticeably.
  14. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

^ what Aspira said. if you really are having trouble try visiting http://liberation.enjin.com/ site though. They were the largest English guild in K-Tera I think they still are also but spread out across a few guilds. Liberation and Codex are the main ones I believe. I hope this helps you should see some of them running around though. Oh and I almost forget there is also another guild you may see that is English speaking they are called Asperity it think they are another good option. Anyways good luck!
  15. Offline

Omen Community Member

thanks
  16. Offline

Omen Community Member

also how long did your updates take? mines been running all night and most the day just cant tell how much more i got to go
  17. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

To download the game and patch it I would say it takes 1-2 days. There are a lot of large patches right now because they are getting ready to add more content and are adding a lot of huge pre-patches.