TERA EU - F2P 05.02.2013 (Fresh Start?)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SmilingBandit, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Offline

SmilingBandit Veteran BOON

Hello all together,

as TERA EU goes F2P tomorrow i wanted to put up a thread about it. Maybe we can find some boons that want to play together for a fresh start?

Post if you allready play Tera on EU.
    Post if you want to try out a new server with us.
    Post if you think about trying out Tera.

Just post :p

www.tera-europe.com/home.html

UPDATE:
    Seems we will start new on ISHARA EU PVP, just casually no real hardcore stuff. Further details will be updated as the come.

UPATE 2:
    EU-Patch seems to suck! Look here! http://booncontrol.com/threads/tera-eu-f2p-05-02-2013-fresh-start.4875/#post-67660

UPDATE 3:
    I played on the US Realm. Ping was 167ms from Germany via ADSL2+ 12Mbit/1Mbit

Shop was disabled! They have literally no shop at all atm!

Conclusions: I will stick to Ishara and hope GF gets the improvements rolling.

As Friendlist is character based, just look in BOON TS if iam online to play, to many alts at level 11 and no idea which class to main. -.-

Greetz
    SmilingBandit
  2. Offline

rassallah Community Member

Got an old account, low level chars (slayer is biggest of them). Willing to start over on a new server if needed.
  3. Offline

Gekido Community Member

thinking about it
  4. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

I play with friends on Ishara (PVP EU server) , it's new server (2weeks) on the old iv got nice geared 2 char's but we want start on this new one coz more fun in open pvp , GvG etc. no OP ppl like in old one , both pvp server got same realm so BG/instance are with them but atm gear up is kinda realy fast . My nick name is Etsuya archer 54 lvl atm ^^

If some team or have your own, we can work together on this moment we have guilds 6 ppl, 2 teams for 3vs3 BG and 1 party on open pvp, is an old team, we do not want to do any large guild, the name of Aion f2p when we played it extended time in each team - Troll Patroll xD
  5. Offline

Avaglaor Community Member

I have 2 chars 60lvl a Priest and a Lancer, i stoped on the old PvP server Essenia, it sould be Killian i think now. I will probably login when it goes f2p but not to play actively.
    If you form a guild i could join and we'll see.
  6. Offline

Gekido Community Member

I think you can count me in for a fresh start...
  7. Offline

I bought Tera on the weekend, including Digital CE, so iam in for sure.

Seems like we roll on Ishara EU then! A fresh start sounds much more appealing then an old server!

I will probably just casual a bit, no super hardcore stuff. If we form a guild i let everybody know.
  8. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I will try it out again with my friend but don't know for how long will we last.
  9. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

hell no
  10. Offline

Bluff Community Member

i re-subscribed month ago. have to say the game is "more fun" now and there is actually end-game content besides farming BT&Fok

15vs15 BGs are fun, and with the new patch there is a 3v3 arena coming. obtaining basic pvp gear shouldnt take long, but to optain BEST pvp gear you will have to farm alot.
  11. Offline

12. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Well, every1 is going to be casual cuz of GW2 WvW stuffs. And I dont think we need a guild. Just a friend list is enough...?
  13. Offline

Yes, no plans for a guild yet just friendlist.
  14. Offline

Bluff Community Member

The Patch notes are far from complete. lots of changes to skills/cool-downs not mentioned. they announced that they will release full patch notes soon.
  15. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

BOON Control is still going strong! We had 3 or 4 GvG so far. Only won 1, but who cares! 3vs20 arent fair :p

well only 2 playing now
  16. Offline

The EU Itemshop is a total mess... very disappointing we didn't get the NA Shop:

EU Shop:
    [IMG]

NA Shop:
    [IMG]
  17. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

the less in the shop, the less money i waste :p
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Forget free to play, would need to be "get paid to play" to play on the eu servers for this.

Got 4 chars in Korea, so not up for playing again anyway, but if I was to play the western version, I would go N.A. over the crappy EU client any day.
  19. Offline

TBH if this does not change soon i re-roll to NA.

Any advice how to get a cheap CE for the NA Servers?
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Ebay as all other suppliers sold out and it won't be cheap.

edit: You don't need a collectors edition for Founders status a SE will do, plus if you pay the sub (Elite Status) you will get a 280 speed mount - the only real reason to pay for the CE