TERA - Adding Game Time to your Account

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Acina, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

1. Launch the game, and you will see a message, it means your account is not suspended and you need to add game time.

[IMG]
    2. Go to http://tera.hangame.com, and login by clicking the highlighted link.

[IMG]
    3. Choose the 19,800 (30 days) time card and click the highlighted button to continue.

[IMG]
    4. Choose the highlighted option from drop-down list.

[IMG]
    5. Click on the highlighted button

[IMG]
    6. Select the highlighted text and click on the blue button.

[IMG]
    7. Click on the highlighted button to continue.

[IMG]
    8. Enter the serial number.

[IMG]
    9. Click the highlighted button to verify the codes and click on the blue button to confirm (click the 1 below the highlighted, i made an error with the picture :p).

[IMG]
    10. Time card added successfully.

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll create another thread on how to buy game-time cards from HanGame :)
  3. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

any news on how to buy the time cards ? some people have time running out soon and we're scared to buy stuff from RMT sites since it's not only dangerous but it could also trigger the ip change lockdown (right ?)

--

even if we can't buy them directly, is there any way to get a timecard that we can add manually using this method ?
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

See internal forum for the answer to this, can't post it in the public forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  5. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

I have the sane question but I am unable to access the private forums, could I be granted access or email me the info if possible thank you for the help.
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll PM you here on the forums :)
  7. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

Me love you long time!
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

So at present there is no way to use a non-Korean CC to buy GTC's from Hangame, so your only alternative is to use Google here I'm afraid :(
  9. Offline

TwoTone Community Member

So stupid question, I'm trying to enter my game time code and it's not taking it. I've double checked it. I assumed I enter the 10 4 digit segments from left to right so that the 5th 4 digit group starts the second line correct?
  10. Offline

TwoTone Community Member

Nevemind, messed the verify code click
  11. Offline

galo shez Community Member

Hey man, could you PM me how you were able to buy game time directly from hangame? I would prefer to avoid using third party sites like newgameway if possible.

As far as I can guess, I would imagine that you have to have a korean paypal of some sort?
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Afaik, you need a Korean credit card to buy directly from hangame.

Best bet is 3rd party site like you mentioned, or I think Japanese time cards also work on the Korean servers and can be bought online.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  13. Offline

Kopek Community Member

Greatly detailed guide, thanks a bunch! ;)