Team Monobattles! SC 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gizmodio, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

Ello BOONskis

as we all know, our dear day J invented team monobattles (atleast he was a forirunner for it)
    and it would be cool if we could do this with the BOONS at some point, perhaps give it a small twist like doing T1 units, or T3 units only ?

This way it doesnt matter too much if your in bronze league or not, we are just there to fuck around and have fun :D

shout if your interested in it :)

in case people dont know what Team monobattles is: 2 at the very start of the match everyone announces publicly aka on ''ALL'' chat what unit they will be building, and you can only choose 1, and when it is choosen you can make that and nothing but that unit for attacking purposes. making workers, queens (1 pr hatch) mules observers etc is ok, tho medivacs is a no go! static defences is also allowed
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Monobattles is epic yo.
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Rank 4 Bronze League King shouting in interest.

*depending when*
  4. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I got the game and would be interested in joining.
  5. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Why is this so tempting?

I might have a smurf for this. Maybe.
  6. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Haven't played in months but sign me up.
  7. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

Awesome guys, well if we 6 are up im sure we get find 2 more for a 4v4.. lets say we try this tomrrow ? Wednesday the 21th at liek 7 UK time ?
  8. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Time to download the patch and hope I don't regret being away from my desktop.
  9. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Is it going down today?
  10. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I think christmastime is a generally bad time to try to organize this, I know I'm stuck with a laptop :/
  11. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Same. :cold:
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Did this ever happen ?

I was unable to play over the Christmas period but I am trying to make time to play again and I would be interested in some Monobattles should anyone still be up for it.
  13. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Never happened as far as I know. Sign me up.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I suck balls at SC2 and haven't played it properly for months, so I am happy to play, but I will heavily reduce your chances of winning if I am on your team, lol.

I actually would still be playing SC2 if it wasn't for the ladder being so wierd. I don't understand how you can win 3/5 placement matches, be put into Bronze, win over 50% of your games (well over 50%) for two seasons straight and still be in Bronze.

The stigma of "forever Bronze" drove me away from the ladder and now I am so out of practice when it comes to the ladder that I just cba learning it all again. Now I am "forever custom mapping", lol.
  15. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Yeah, haven't played in ages myself. Was never stuck in bronze though, got promoted quite fast, maybe I was lucky.
  16. Offline

Angelo Community Member

http://i43.tinypic.com/e7gn4k.png

And there i sat for a month almost. Beaten Golds/Silvers+ never getting ranked up, But this way I get a nice variation of cheeses to go with my biscuits. Like you Aspira I tend to just hop on every now and then and mostly play custom maps.

In other news WTF MC IS SK.
  17. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Is he like the only active member there? Also SCI4 tomorrow. I have 0 chance to wake up before it starts.
  18. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Cheese drove me away from the ladder. Ended #1 silver 2 seasons ago and haven't played since.