TB commentating SWTOR PvP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Juggernaught, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

Not a hate nor a love thread, just an info if anyone wanna see it.
  2. Offline

ins Community Member

Is it just me or is this game/pvp utterly boring?
  3. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

"The old republic team".
    Honestly though, it's cute how even TB gets frustrated with how bad these players are.
  4. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

totalbiscuit...
  5. Offline

Saul Community Member

Tbh as one of the so called "Old Republic Team", I am getting a little tired of the drip drip info on SWTOR, to the point i'm pretty bored of it already.

Yes I have bought the CE and Yes I will play it a lot, but the reason I dont have too many issues with it, is one of the reasons I wont play it as part of BoonControl. I see it as more of a Bioware single player Rpg, and I will play it as Republic with some friends as a co-op Rpg at best.

I do agree the closer it gets to release the less I feel it is a serious MMO. I also agree that Bioware/EA have played it safe and only really focused on Story as being anything different from your standard bullshit MMO fare of late.

Also HUTTBALL WTF!!! Lets throw all the lore out the fucking window and have some bullshit BloodBowl clone in the mix.

I still think SWTOR will be a good game, I also think it will be huge due to the hype and fanbase, but I also accept that as MMO's in the Genre go, GW2, Archeage and even Secret World are way more advanced and exciting than SWTOR in relation to true Next Gen MMO's.

HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!! :angry:
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

This is where my interest in the game starts to wane, they already went too far with Jar Jar and Ewoks :(.