Tasteless casting IPL5 Korean Qualifiers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Dressed to kill....

[IMG]
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Tastless without Artosis is like tea without milk :(
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

You mean totally fine then?
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Loving the hogwarts costume.
  6. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

It's the end of SC2 as we know it! Oh noes!
  7. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Its kind of sad honestly, SC2 has done so much for eSports but is losing serious ground to LoL right now (which is painful, LoL isn't a very good sport).

Blizz really need to get their shit together with HotS with improved spectator and community features if they want to hold on to any popularity.
  8. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

I'm not going to jump on that bandwagon. Still very much enjoy watching SC2, just have to be picky what tournaments to follow.
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

if the Thunderbirds wore cardigans...
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I watch sc2 and LoL but much prefer LoL.

Not saying either game is better than the other (in terms of gameplay) but when it comes to spectating, I much prefer LoL now as I find it much more exciting.
  11. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I find scii more exciting in therms of spectating but I watch more lol mainly to learn stuff.
  12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I enjoy watching LoL for some of the really fantastic clutch plays, but overall the games snowball too hard and high skill-levels.

I stared watching one of the games last night but after one of the teams got 2 kills in the first 3 minutes I simply stopped watching because the game was over at that point, the gold disparity only gets worse as the game continues after one team gets an early advantage the other team spends the next 30minutes slowly losing.
    In average games this can be turned around by having a good team-fight late in the game and pushing hard when the opposing team is respawning, but at top-level fight just don't go that way

Wheras in SC2 its totally possible to turn your strategy around at any point in the game to counter your opponent because good macro will always keep players economies stable and that only gets more consistent at higher levels of play.

Combine this with that idea that a lot of LoL games are won and lost at champ select and LoL just isn't a very good professional competetive game.

I enjoy watching and occasionally playing LoL, its a fun game, but I much prefer SC2 from a competetive standpoint.

I just wish Blizzard would enhance the community-side of the game, starting with improved spectator modes and more social interaction with other players within the client itself (two things that LoL does very well)
  13. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Sorry, I don't want to turn this into an "x is better than y" thread, because ultimately trying to compare the two games is flawed. Trying to do so would be like trying to compare WoW and GW2; they're very different games.

Blizzard could learn a lot from Riot and I have no doubt that they will, because if Blizzard are good at anything, its ripping off other peoples ideas and improving on them :p
  14. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Dota 2 is evolving into great esport game. You can watch tournaments almost every day and the way Valve is doing their shit is pretty fantastic.

No hate, I'm just sayin'.
  15. Offline

adagio Moderator

I'm just glad there are games that are pushing esports forward.