SWTOUR Info

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Saul, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Saul Community Member

Oi oi

Just thought i'd make a thread for the incoming deluge of info about to start over the next few days.

In case you guys don't know Bioware invited a select number of Fansites to Austin for a 2 day SWTOR fest, with a info embargo until this evening. They are promising a hell of a lot of info and I think you may be interested in this.

http://twitter.com/search?q=#SWTOUR

These are fans agreed, but this is not press and it's not anyone contracted to say good things and so far the PvP sounds pretty fucking awesome.
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

ty for this, also there is supposed to be a big announcement may fourth

wich for alot of people is the "offical star wars day" may the "fourth" be with you and etc etc
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

got that weird feeling in my stomach when I was reading positive comments again, staying away from that. :p need... to... expect.... the.... worst....otherwise Ill be disappointed when it comes out...
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I don't think you will Pete, you like story driven games, just look at TOR in the same light and you won't be disappointed :)

Even if we're the only 2 dumbfucks :p that play this you'll enjoy it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

hey, count me in as a dumbfuck too
  6. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

im a fucking retard aswell!
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Stupid sith here, where do I sign up? :p
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Ok turns out there's probably more than 2 of us that want to play :p

Just got to convince Chops to let us signup for the guild on the SWTOR site now, Chops you know they let well known guilds into Beta's right??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  9. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

OLD did that ages ago
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Yeh but how many ppl are in that guild Chops :p
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

man u guys just think its gonna be awesome as its bioware making it
    yet they have been disappointing lately
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

can u add ppl yet? bah now I have work to do.... I don't have time atm due to all the mmo's I am playing... oh wait... better go look then
  13. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Lol, http://www.swtor.com/guilds/7633/boon-control says not accepting atm, I'm sure there is an option to change that to accepting :love:
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Nope, couldn't give a stuff what has been written about this and other Bioware games recently. I, like many other humans on this planet have the power of choice and I plan on wielding that power to make up my own mind :)
  15. Offline

adagio Moderator

I like always will wait for the game before my mind is made up. I will probably buy it, give it the free month and see if it impresses me. If its like the last 3 mmos I probably won't play after the first month.
  16. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

So Chops finally worked out how to open recruitment on the official TOR site, if your interested head here.
  17. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

19. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

updated my post.
  20. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Bithbars:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.