SWTOR Info Embargo Drops Today.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Saul, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Saul Community Member

Loads of new info on SWTOR about to drop, keep your eyes peeled for later today.

From DH..

Embargo Drop Incoming Tomorrow Morning

by sado
    , updated October 19th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Just moments ago, IGN revealed that starting tomorrow at 9AM PT, new information regarding Star Wars: The Old Republic will hit the net.

IGN said:
    Tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific you can look forward to a pile of new content. Then starting Monday (the 24th) and lasting through to Friday (the 28th) we'll be posting a brand new Old Republic article every. Single. Day.

However, IGN is not the first place to hint at an impending embargo drop. Massively's Larry Everett hinted at an impending embargo drop on Gamebreaker's "The Republic" that people will start hearing about around the start of Blizzcon. Since then Buffed.de and Gamestar both mentioned through their various podcasts that new information regarding Star Wars: The Old Republic's beta would be on its way tomorrow.

Unfortunately, there is not any information in terms of specifics past the rumors of the impending content dump. I guess we all will watch the various tubes as it comes in tomorrow morning at 9AM PT.

Update: Stephen Reid commented on Twitter regarding the incoming embargo drop.

As others have noted, we have a press embargo on #SWTOR dropping tomorrow. We've had press in for a while. Testers are still under NDA. That means if you're in testing, you're still bound by NDA. Only press who have been admitted will be sharing their impressions.
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Moved to public section of forums.

And Fizzee no as your still under NDA :p
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I know, you obviously are reading deleted posts :p I posted without reading fully.
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Fiddlesticks!
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

hopefully this means we will finally start getting details about the game, and not just vague previews from the origin planets.
  6. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Start making new threadf for interestign subjects people or they just get lost in spam...
  8. Offline

Foxeh Community Member

Looks like the NDA for beta testers may be removed within a few weeks then.
  9. Offline

Felby Community Member

Larry said on gamebreaker he's thinking NDA won't ever be lifted, and he's usually right about things :(

but I agree, start a new thread and throw all SW:TOR links in it, would be cool
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Its a bit strange they are leaving it so late tbh kinda gives beta testers a massive advantage regarding info.
  11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I keep waiting for that "big" info dump, but it never seem to happen. we are less than two months away from launch and we have zero details about the endgame really.
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Ultimately they are doing this over this weekend to combat Blizzcon and I would expect them to leave any Endgame details until the last few weeks before release, drawing in the hype machine!!
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I have SOOOOO much information to share with you guys and i will at some point. I just need to find the time
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

15. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

sharing is for republic weaklings, real sith dont share power!
  16. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Send you gf round to my house and you will free up 20sec of your time and she can get 6 months worth in a hour... ;)