SWTOR Collectors Edition Unboxing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Due to a logistic error by one of Swedens largest online gaming shops, Webhallen, most of the people that ordered the CE of Swtor have the box at home and staring at it right now (mine should arrive monday!) here is a unboxing video of its content

Part 1

Part2
  2. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

noob broke his malgus statue, no wonder tho hes realy brutal with all of the stuff i almost wanted to kill him becouse of it
  3. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

lol what a retard. he actually broke a bit of the action figure.
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Totally worth the moneyz
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Yeah he was really brutal with everything like he did not care. Made me mad :-P
  6. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Figurine looks nice.
  7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

.......... im speechless that u acually care how someone unwrap a CE for a game lol
  8. Offline

Jorus Community Member

I think it was more the lack of care which was the problem.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

TBH, it didn't look like he pressed on the bit which broke very hard. If I was to have paid £200 or whatever stupid amount they charged, I would expect it to be made of more than just cheese and breadsticks.

But then collectors editions are a FU to the true fans as they pay a rediculous amount for what costs the company 2 parts of bugger all to produce. I think you collectors edition guys deserve better for your money and dedication.
  10. Offline

Jorus Community Member

true, it did break pretty easily, but hey, it was a tiny bit of metal joined by a really small surface area to the main body, it's probably the same strength as the metal Warhammer minatures in Games Workshop or something.

I'm inclined to agree with you on Collector's Editions as a whole really. Most of them are quite a bit money more just for an OST and a model.

Personally I didn't buy the CE of SWTOR because I don't really like models or statues or whatever. It would just be something I would put on my desk and watch it collect dust and not really think it was worth the money.
  11. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

i am thinking of getting a glass bowl to put over the statue so it can stand here in its full glory wihtout catching dust
  12. Offline

Felby Community Member

well he did say he didnt care about stuff like that, believe it or not but some people bought CE for the ingame stuff as they enjoy that far more
    but if I bought it, it would have been for the statue and I would have been far more careful with it