SW:ToR release date announced.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shaftsplitter, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I know they wanted to hit the holiday market, but _wow_.
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

oh fuck, that's still so far away >.<. So I can play it for a month before my full-time job :(
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lol at the EU date being 2 days later.
  5. Online

Acina Admin Officer

NA game releases (console and PC) are normally on Tuesdays, whereas European releases are normally on Fridays. Traditionally the 22nd is the last day of real post before Xmas, so rather than releasing on the 2rd (Friday) they're releasing 1 day earlier to make sure the legions of Star Wars nutcases can get their copies delivered before Xmas - you know because they can't leave their parents basements at all! :p
  6. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

EA wanted to beat Blizzard to the punch. Blizz will have no alternative but to delay releasing D3 now since they know there are too many SW fans which will cut down sales.
  7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I saw D3 the other day and was WTF looked like D1/D2 what 15 years ago? I don't get the hype for it.
  8. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I saw SWTOR the other day and was WTF looked like KOTOR/WoW what 8 years ago? I dont get the hype for it.
  9. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Yay! Guess my week off at the holidays will be filled up with gaming.
  10. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Looks wise everyone knows the final texture and effect packs are not added until release :p Still, graphics don't drive a game, so I'm counting on good storyline and decent gameplay. It IS Bioware afterall, I've pretty much played all their titles since Baldur's Gate.
  11. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Cant care less about graphics :p
  12. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

I mostly want to fry players with lightning, surely you can see the appeal :D I know the PvP looked stiff but I believe in trying stuff out for myself, which is why I'm reserved about dissing it (or praising it) until I've tried it.
  13. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Pretty much, it also has no mods, no lan play, no multi-region, and ALWAYS ONLINE UBISOFT STYLE FAGGOTRY DRM.

Fuck blizzard.
  14. Offline

Bluff Community Member

still cant pre-order /sniff
  15. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Maybe its for your best :rofl:
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Looking forward to finally play an mmo seriously again.

But there is no chance i can play over Christmas and new years, most likely i am not even home :p
  17. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Same... gonna visit my relatives and so during christmas, and new years eve is NOT for palying games :DDD
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I this out Xom?
  19. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

You all know BOON has raided on Xmas day? both PvE and Seiged...
  20. Offline

Zeraph Community Member

Launch day is the day after my last final. Gonna be a grrrrreeaaaaat day! (Early access is lost on me though)