Sup?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mantle, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

Hey guys kept on popping onto the forums during the Aion phase and noticed you've gone over to Guild Wars 2 to steamroll :D

remember casually remarking on vent about playing Guild Wars by some Boonies and getting flames for it!

Guild Wars 2 looks interesting may have to dust off GW and have a bit of a play again.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

EMO DRUID!

GW1 aint my cup of tea.. after a month of trying I am still lvl 6 :( installing wow atm, gonna make my gnome a Goblin Deathknight rawr! Ironicly when i first saw wow I wanted to be a Goblin but they didn't put them in the game at the time :(
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You should thunk about renaming to Katiechops as well, just a thought :p
  4. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

Goblins are pretty awesome race, currently leveling my emo HORDE druid to 85 and then going to start a goblin hunter :D
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Sup mantle mate.

A few of us on Horde on Kazzak, hint hint, reroll/faction change, hint hint.

You should reinstall GW1. I really like it and you can unlock some goodies for GW2 by doing achievements in GW1. Don't listen to Chops, he just too noob to figure it out is all. :p
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hey Mantle!, yeah some of us are playing GW1. Getting slowly through factions to get the Hall of Monuments filled. Also playing Cataclysm but I wont go from 1 to 80 again, just very slowly doing 80 to 85 on my Shadowpriest.
  7. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

I have a 73 belf i should server change xD :D
  8. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

This is true if I can do it I'm sure KC can xD

<3 u really KC ^^
  9. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

So yeah ditched wow for the time being, healing is a joke at the moment. Ok I like a challenge but I also like to relax whilst playing!

So now you're playing Rift, man make up your mind guys :p
  10. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

They dragged me to silvermoon and jusy left me alone there shortly after :(
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

man I spent more money, renaming, switching sides, and switching server than I did buying and subs for Cata....