stuck in story quest

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Gustavo, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

well i was doing the story quest and i got the part where you need 5 people, i decided to try it anyway and i got to this stonebat looking thing that teleports me to this istance type cave, which i thought cool, there are 2 npcs inside a foxy woman and this other dude which follows me inside and helps me fight. Anyway i make my way to the last guy who is this dude with huge claws that charges and throws fire balls at you anyway i kite him and do damage and heal myself when needed till i get him to 40% that is when he gets really mad and starts going faster, but i say don't panic is just a big dude with sharp claws that stomps in your head and takes 70% of your life, no need to panic.
    So i have him at 1% he charges at me i kill him and he stomps in my head and kills me i am thinking "yes i am such a bad ass priest" but whatever i am meant to get form him i don't get since i am dead and i ress at the town, and when i go back he is dead and cant kill him again and so at the moment i cant complete the quest and is the only quest i have.
    So any one that has experienced this or has any pointers on how i can reset or fix this issue?
  2. Offline

Shantotto Guest

ah I had that problem, I got killed and it despawned when I went back, exit the instance and log off>log back in and it fixed it for me.
  3. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

nope till does't fix it form there is nothing there only the npc that was helping me and another batstatute that sends me back to town. Does it drops something i need to get or is the kill count that i need?
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

You need to kill it, what's your name ingame?
  5. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

is dead it doesn't respawn
  6. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

my name is Poutious