Stress Test 10/8 (11/8)

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Fizzee, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

That's midnight-4am UK time.
  2. Offline

starscreamer Community Member

3. Offline

cosmose Community Member

hax stole my work!, was just about to post this damm u fiz :p
  4. Offline

Spud Community Member

tonight im going to try a warrior/rifle combo i am still perplexed at which class to go i was loving mesmer last night.
  5. Offline

Darije Community Member

Cya in game (for me tonight), my account name is Blue.9401 fell free add me... I expect to be online at least 1 hour, starting form 5:00 PM Pacific Time
  6. Offline

Mash Butan - Kettle Community Member

Woah, the game's knackered. Not seeing any particle or combat effects at all, which is making things interesting.
  7. Offline

Billy Community Member

I posted this 4 hours before him lol but no one seemed to notice...:S
  8. Offline

Spud Community Member

i had settings on low, effects where there, eventually... rubber banding was unplayable though. At least i got to try the thief out which was fun.
  9. Offline

Alex Veteran BOON

Yeah, lag was horrible, had 500-1000ms delay at best of times, also had some graphical glitches ie. ground/wall textures would disappear.
  10. Offline

Owoch Community Member

Yeah, had that glitch too and some bad lag at the end.

I hope thoses graphical glitches were reported by a lot of player, so that it's totally fixed upon release.
  11. Offline

Bluff Community Member

how did you measure your ping ? xD. i hate games that does not allow me to see my ping to the server ingame.
  12. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Were you using any overlay that hooks into your Dx? I've noticed that could remove all effects in-game until you turn the overlay off and restart.
  13. Offline

Alex Veteran BOON

Didn't really measure it, just estimated the time between keypress and action :D. It felt really sluggish.
    Only way to measure it that i know of is to manually ping server. Or, you can make a shortcut to gw2.exe and add -diag at the end of the command line.